Selling Medicare/FE Via Phone

Well in 38 years I can say face to face is 10X better than any of them....and easily 2-3 times more referrals is another;) nice perk.

you didn't do so well with referrals over the phone?

I do ok. I know there are some on this forum that don't even by leads anymore referral only now,and the built over the phone

I know there are some agents on here who do great with referrals when selling over the phone.

To each their own.

I do think selling remotely via the Internet/Phone is definitely the future of the insurance business.

As technology continues to get better, less and less people will want (or feel the need) to meet someone face2face to transact business.

Actually, technology is killing the industry from a credibility stand point. Insurance ads and spam gets grouped with scams.....ignored and/or trashed

Actually, technology is killing the industry from a credibility stand point. Insurance ads and spam gets grouped with scams.....ignored and/or trashed
Luddite? As Zig Ziglar would say, "you need a check up from the neck up!"

Purge that "stinking thinking" from your midst! LOL!

Don't think....research ;)

I don't need to think about it, I have more the double my buis and the last 2 years as I use more tech ( I am still fairly beginner stages) besides seeing what others have done with it.This and I have always done buis over the phone without issue and see others very successful at it. I see the statistics, More and more seniors are using the internet facebook and youtube every day

So I don't know what research you have done, but I think it has changed since you have last done it

I don't need to think about it, I have more the double my buis and the last 2 years as I use more tech ( I am still fairly beginner stages) besides seeing what others have done with it.This and I have always done buis over the phone without issue and see others very successful at it. I see the statistics, More and more seniors are using the internet facebook and youtube every day

So I don't know what research you have done, but I think it has changed since you have last done it

:D:D Well....you've got over 1400 posts....so you must be right....beats my 38 years as a current VP with a top 3 provider. What was I thinking????

;)

:D:D Well....you've got over 1400 posts....so you must be right....beats my 38 years as a current VP with a top 3 provider. What was I thinking????

;)

Well if your VP for top 3 provider for 38 years and your door knocking, Something is wrong

Back