Selling Medicare/FE Via Phone

I sell almost exclusively by phone and have taught many agents to do the same.

Apparently I'm wrong but I am the president of my firm so I guess that gives me credibility?

Rick

And you have 14000+ posts......you da man!:D

Correct. My income is high enough from all the policies I've written by using the telephone that I have time to post.

But I think I'll start trying to sell supps in Los Angeles where the MA penetration is 50% because you have convinced me that's the best way to be successful. k

What's the best time of day to go door knocking?

Rick

I'm rolling in the dough....not purging a thing......sorry!:D

:D:D Well....you've got over 1400 posts....so you must be right....beats my 38 years as a current VP with a top 3 provider. What was I thinking????

;)

You just completely showed your hand with your massively insecure comments. Well played Mr. 38.

Congrats on your many years of successful business. Wishing you several more.

Great news for you is they still sell briefcases and clip-on ties, and most doors have metal knockers on them so you don't come home with bruised knuckles.

To the OP of this thread, yes Medicare can be sold by phone in a very large volume, IF you properly set up systems and have an actionable plan and goals. There are many, many people in this industry who are building massive wealth all without leaving the house. :biggrin:

And then there are those who spend 38 years in the industry who are gracious enough to come post on here letting us know it can't be done and technology is hurting the industry. :D

Correct. My income is high enough from all the policies I've written by using the telephone that I have time to post. But I think I'll start trying to sell supps in Los Angeles where the MA penetration is 50% because you have convinced me that's the best way to be successful. k What's the best time of day to go door knocking? Rick

When I was a lot younger, we waited until after 11:00pm to go door knocking.

Correct. My income is high enough from all the policies I've written by using the telephone that I have time to post.

But I think I'll start trying to sell supps in Los Angeles where the MA penetration is 50% because you have convinced me that's the best way to be successful. k

What's the best time of day to go door knocking?

Rick

Well of course it is :D

:nah:I have no clue what your point is! Who goes door knocking? :D

----------

You just completely showed your hand with your massively insecure comments. Well played Mr. 38.

Congrats on your many years of successful business. Wishing you several more.

And then there are those who spend 38 years in the industry who are gracious enough to come post on here letting us know it can't be done and technology is hurting the industry. :D

It's best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

I never said it "can't be done" only that it's certainly not the most successful and rewarding option. ;)

Well of course it is :D

:nah:I have no clue what your point is! Who goes door knocking? :D

----------

It's best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

I never said it "can't be done" only that it's certainly not the most successful and rewarding option. ;)

Define "successful" for us please.

Define "successful" for us please.

successful

adjective
1. ≡triumphant, victorious, lucky, fortunate The successful candidate will be announced in June.

2. ≡thriving, profitable, productive, paying, effective, rewarding, booming, efficient, flourishing, unbeaten, lucrative, favorable, buoyant, fruitful, profit-making, efficacious, moneymaking One of the keys to successful business is careful planning.
thriving ≠failed, unsuccessful, unprofitable, losing, defeated, useless, ineffective, luckless, uneconomic

3. ≡top, prosperous, eminent, acknowledged, wealthy, out in front (informal), going places, at the top of the tree She is a successful lawyer.

Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition. 2002 © HarperCollins Publishers 1995, 2002

:cool:

successful

adjective
1. ≡triumphant, victorious, lucky, fortunate The successful candidate will be announced in June.

2. ≡thriving, profitable, productive, paying, effective, rewarding, booming, efficient, flourishing, unbeaten, lucrative, favorable, buoyant, fruitful, profit-making, efficacious, moneymaking One of the keys to successful business is careful planning.
thriving ≠failed, unsuccessful, unprofitable, losing, defeated, useless, ineffective, luckless, uneconomic

3. ≡top, prosperous, eminent, acknowledged, wealthy, out in front (informal), going places, at the top of the tree She is a successful lawyer.

Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition. 2002 © HarperCollins Publishers 1995, 2002

:cool:

And....I rest my case. I'm going to stop conversing with you, because I've come to the conclusion that if I met you in real life I would likely just pity you.

Back