Selling on Web question?

Sell on the web those products that you CAN sell on the web:

• Individual/Family Health
  • Term Life
  • Medicare Supplement
  • Short Term Medical
Leave everything else to face-to-face.

Above everything else (here's the Toastmasters in me coming out) BE ARTICULATE. Don't sound like you have any accent, or marbles in your mouth. I would also recommend using a headset, and standing up while you are talking.

Have links from each provider on your website. That way, you can walk them through the process, or if they do it alone, you will get a confirmation once it is complete.

Paul -

Love your new avatar. Cross dressing now?

Or just pretending to be a 16 yr old boy so you can spend time after school . . .

Paul -

Love your new avatar. Cross dressing now?

Or just pretending to be a 16 yr old boy so you can spend time after school . . .

OK Bob, you're on to me!

I decided to pay tribute to the many famous Tampa natives like Hulk Hogan, George Washington, Santo Trafficante, Jr., Lou Piniella, Abe Lincoln, Tony LaRussa, and of course, Debra Lafave.

Where were these teachers when I was in school?

It's just that most people now don't want to set time for a face-to-face appointment. I try to schedule appointments, but most of the time the prospects don't show up.

When you say the Prospect does not show up do you mean at your office or when you go to their home?

If it's when at their house we call that a "me" show and work the cloverleaf, walk & talk to small business in the area.

Could be the phone script, a lot of agents rult people "out" through health questions on the phone instead of ruling them in based on potential sales. I don't know what script is being used, and you probally know this but a lot of agents talk product and company on the phone instead of selling the appointment and using the take away to gain commitment.

I find the opposite to be true. Almost everyone shows on face to face appointments (but I always confirm) and few people actually pick up the phone when a set time is established to either go over the plans or enroll. When they do pick up you normally get "yep - caught me at yet another bad time."

But this also depends on the crowd. I target mainly small biz owners and for them to pull a no-show for face to face is very rare. However, "Becky age 28" will pull a no-show all the time.

I also don't run night appointments which solves the "we got tied up in traffic" or "got tied up at work" excuses.

Where were these teachers when I was in school?

At least where Debbie is concerned, not even born yet.

George Washington, Abe Lincoln?

Perhaps you need to go back to school . . .

Selling on the web can be done.

The question is how are you obtaining your leads from the web?

If you are buying them from one of the lead generating company's then you need to be the first one to call the prospect to even have a chance.

Phone seems to work best for me. I hardly ever do face to face appointments... they usually never show up.

There has to be a real need and desire for them to get health insurance. If they aren't interested, then they won't buy.

Back