Seminar Crowds

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
This is not my market. Know nothing about this offer. Figured someone might have an interest.

Seminar Crowds, Inc.'s summer special seminar invitations start as low as 26.9 cents and include postage, RSVP's and top rated mailing lists.
Summer is the best time to hold seminars because your competition goes on vacation and attendance is higher because the weather is not a problem.

"I can't believe the folks at Seminar Crowds, Inc. are lowering their prices even more! With their great service and these super low prices, you can be sure I'll be mailing all summer." Steven H. Delott, 2006 Senior Market Advisor Magazine's Advisor of the Year.

Our summer pricing is good on orders mailed June 18th thru August 10th, 2007. Special prices apply only to our Flagship 4" X 5.5", black on yellow invitations. We also offer48 hour turn-around for a little extra. Prices range from 26.9 cents to 35 cents depending on volume.

For all the details call Susie Zolo at 800-207-3840 or email her at [email protected]

Last edited:
I have found no greater waste of my time since being in the business than senior seminars. This has been my personal experience, nothing more.

I think they have potential if you're dealing with the recently retired and pre-retirement market. If you're dealing with the older crowd, no one wants to express any interest in front of their peers, as they're paranoid about anyone knowing their business. And seniors just can't make decisions. In the past couple of months, another agent and I have spoken in front of probably 200 seniors and we've had 3 leave their names and numbers, one of which was the wrong number and I saw where there had been some scribling by the phone number, so she obviously had a struggle trying to remember her phone number.

Interesting you say that, am curious as to what you were trying to accomplish with the seniors - were you just talking about concepts that were over their heads? Were they platelickers????

I have found no greater waste of my time since being in the business than senior seminars. This has been my personal experience, nothing more.

I think they have potential if you're dealing with the recently retired and pre-retirement market. If you're dealing with the older crowd, no one wants to express any interest in front of their peers, as they're paranoid about anyone knowing their business. And seniors just can't make decisions. In the past couple of months, another agent and I have spoken in front of probably 200 seniors and we've had 3 leave their names and numbers, one of which was the wrong number and I saw where there had been some scribling by the phone number, so she obviously had a struggle trying to remember her phone number.

Sounds like we were both talking to the same group of seniors.

Everyone I have done has been a total waste of my time. I couldn't have done a better job of describing the groups I have spoken to.

Lol. This is like the concept of being at a trade show: "Imagine being in front of thousands of people!"

Trade shows:

Person: "Is this free?"

You: "yes."

Person: "Thanks."

Lol. This is like the concept of being at a trade show: "Imagine being in front of thousands of people!"

Trade shows:

Person: "Is this free?"

You: "yes."

Person: "Thanks."

Been there, done that also. Paid $1,800 for a booth to try to promote YIO. That was a bigger waste of time than putting on seminars for seniors. There just ain't no easy to do anything in this business. The best way to sell insurance for me is one app at a time.

Reading between the lines?

That was a good one. Sounds like a cheap and easy marketing scheme. Have you done it?

Back