Seminar Sales Agent Needed

thua717

Expert
Hello:

We are expanding and need a couple of annuity seminar sales agent in the San francisco Bay area and Sacramento Area. Preferably some a year or two in the annuity sales. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks...

Hello:

We are expanding and need a couple of annuity seminar sales agent in the San francisco Bay area and Sacramento Area. Preferably some a year or two in the annuity sales. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks...

You've only been here since 2008 so you probably don't realize this is an offer and there is an offers section.

Rick

You've only been here since 2008 so you probably don't realize this is an offer and there is an offers section.

Rick

Rick:

No, I was unaware of that. Please direct me or give me the direction to the section. Thank you for letting me know.

Rick:

No, I was unaware of that. Please direct me or give me the direction to the section. Thank you for letting me know.

You want annuity agents to trust you with partnering with them (including the logistics of seminar marketing), ....and you can't navigate the forum?

Gotcha...

Hello:

Thanks...

I'll run the seminars for you, send me a pm for whatever info you need to get my travel and lodging taken care of, street level commission is fine. We can square that away with first piece of business.

You want annuity agents to trust you with partnering with them (including the logistics of seminar marketing), ....and you can't navigate the forum?

Gotcha...

=================

sshafran:

Just so you know, I don't really go into this forum a lot. Just when I need to get info and/or check on feedback in the insurance industry on certain product, fmo, etc. I didn't even know there's an offer section. If I had know, I would think that I would have started there. For your information, I did check out the section, and I can not post an offer having less than 100 post. Hence the former position that do not go on here that often enough. I just thought that I extend this opportunity to anyone out there that may want to entertain it. If you are not interested in it, I'm ok, so move on.

Your thoughtless, unkindly, and inappropriate remarks tells me a lot about you. It's arrogant, self-centered, and a sense of entitlement agents like you in our industry that gives all of the good ones a bad reputation. I suggest a course on professionalism and a course on collaboration (if there is one).

Regards,

=================

sshafran:

Just so you know, I don't really go into this forum a lot. Just when I need to get info and/or check on feedback in the insurance industry on certain product, fmo, etc. I didn't even know there's an offer section. If I had know, I would think that I would have started there. For your information, I did check out the section, and I can not post an offer having less than 100 post. Hence the former position that do not go on here that often enough. I just thought that I extend this opportunity to anyone out there that may want to entertain it. If you are not interested in it, I'm ok, so move on.

Your thoughtless, unkindly, and inappropriate remarks tells me a lot about you. It's arrogant, self-centered, and a sense of entitlement agents like you in our industry that gives all of the good ones a bad reputation. I suggest a course on professionalism and a course on collaboration (if there is one).

Regards,

Did you want a course on following forum rules?

Rick

=================

sshafran:

Regards,

Perhaps someobe should walk into your office, grab one of your prospect's file, and call them to offer them a product.

Against the rules? Sure. But it's a sense of collaboration within the agent community which you value....

I mean.... they probably didn't realize (universal excuse) that there would be a problem...

They just "thought that thry would extend this opportunity to anyone within your files that may want to entertain it. If they are not interested in it, its ok, so move on."

Perhaps someobe should walk into your office, grab one of your prospect's file, and call them to offer them a product.

Against the rules? Sure. But it's a sense of collaboration within the agent community which you value....

I mean.... they probably didn't realize (universal excuse) that there would be a problem...

They just "thought that thry would extend this opportunity to anyone within your files that may want to entertain it. If they are not interested in it, its ok, so move on."

Wow, how mature this forum can be. Another lesson that needs to your training.

Really, give me a PM and we can talk if you think you are all that!

Back