Senate Bill Verify Subsidy

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
Subsidy will be verified now because of the new senate bill that will be passed. I think it's good but I imagine this is going to slow up the application process even more now. :no:

Hmmm... I've had two policies stall on the Income Verification section. It says try again in 24 hours. This was as of 1:30.

Was Income Verification scrapped because it was too much burden on employers, too much burden on the IRS, or because it wasn't technically possible to program before the 10/1/2013 Exchange launch date?

It seems that if Income Verification was so difficult to implement, Healthcare.gov will have to be taken offline until it's able to comply with this new requirement. The site is still screwed up, and now a big 300lb gorilla wrench is about to be thrown into the machinery!
:err:

It seems that if Income Verification was so difficult to implement, Healthcare.gov will have to be taken offline until it's able to comply with this new requirement. The site is still screwed up, and now a big 300lb gorilla wrench is about to be thrown into the machinery!
:err:[/QUOTE]

Or they will just say, "congratulations you enrolled with a subsidy, please send proof of income by a certain date"

According to the LA Times article, HHS never did scale back the income verification requirement. I suppose it was just something that was being discussed in July.

Oh well, the Republicans came away empty handed regarding ObamaCare concessions. We'll do this all again in a couple of months. Oh joy...

:err:

Or they will just say, "congratulations you enrolled with a subsidy, please send proof of income by a certain date"[/QUOTE]

they do that now... send in the docs... have any of you written any ffe biz???

Back