SenateGuy and BCBS of Florida - NOVICE

InsuranceBenefitsGroup

Guru
100+ Post Club
TX
Click on SenateGuy's name, read his posts...has no idea what is going on. Don't even think of contracting with this guy. I checked him out already with the FL Dept of Ins, had a BX contract for 1 yr, the same as any agent has access to -to sell group...yippe!

Agents in FL...let BX be. They're captive. You can sell everything but BX...so what. Ask yourself if you're an order taker or a sale maker. Sonic's hiring.

I'm a newbie Florida agent who is working with a fairly established company. They offer BCBS and it's a good deal. I am not an owner in the company and I do not receive any benefit (believe it or not). I personally sell BCBS as well as any and every other product on the market. The deal with BCBS is you must first offer BCBS and if that doesn't work for the client, you can then move onto other products. IM me for the particulars, if you're interested.

I talked to senate guy's agency and they can't even email me contracts.

The BX deal is legit but requires min. production. I just can't get them to send the contracts. They offered 22% on GR. He called me yesterday to appologize for not getting the Secure Horizons MGA contract to me (which went to someone else) and that is my main product. I told him to send the GR contract and I still haven't received it.

I'm going direct as earned.
:cool:

I talked to senate guy's agency and they can't even email me contracts.

The BX deal is legit but requires min. production. I just can't get them to send the contracts. They offered 22% on GR. He called me yesterday to appologize for not getting the Secure Horizons MGA contract to me (which went to someone else) and that is my main product. I told him to send the GR contract and I still haven't received it.

I'm going direct as earned.
:cool:

Doesn't sound too "legit" to me Rabbi.

Don't suppose he might be 'baitin and switchin' for the GR contract, do ya?

Is that what the call "bushing" in the car biz?

Nobody in this state knows individual health insurance better then I do.

I have never talked to "Mr. Rabbi." He must be talking to someone else.

I also do not write much group health. We have a partnership agency that we send all of our group health too.

As for contracts, not sure what to tell you. You didn't talk to me.. I can assure you of that. I would appreciate if you didn't plaster my name all over this message board. I don't know you. I have never talked to you. I have never offered you a contract. Our contracts and my appointments are very sensitive. The companies can pull them anytime. They are surely worth more then some 5 app a month agent in South Florida

Thanks
Senateguy

And thanks for checking my OIR report. Keep it classy.
You have no clue what you are talking about. I feel for your clients. I bet you explain what that "association" means everytime don't ya??
Probably something with "discounts" and "extra benefits"

You put the agent "agents" in insurance.
Thanks.

Umm...yeah.. SenateGuy is on the pipe. Meth, crack, not sure. Run guys! He'll be starting the AHIAWDT soon....

Yes, the Association for Heath Insurance Agents with Delusional Thoughts.

Any feedback from Crabcake Johnny's deal? You guys have no idea how much he's spoiling GA contracts. Your "colleague" will eventually F all of you (us) by his spew.

You're an ***.
How is life at InsuranceBenefitsGroup??

Big business brother?

I am sure you have people knocking the doors down.

Back