Send Out Card Alternatives

cjones

Ive done a search and didn't see much. Does anyone have an alternative to send out cards? Not a big fan of the monthly subscription. I realize you can pay as you go but the points are twice as much.

Yep, sending them out yourself has many advantages, mostly the fact that you can put your own business cards in the card.

Sendoutcards is decent, it works, but they unfortunately gear it more after the MLM than the end user. I have a ton of credits with them that I seem to never use....

Dan

you can stop the monthly fee with send out cards, I did, whenever I need postage or points, I buy them whenever I want

Ive done a search and didn't see much. Does anyone have an alternative to send out cards? Not a big fan of the monthly subscription. I realize you can pay as you go but the points are twice as much.

If you get a monthly subscription it is only $9.80 a month.

That is enough to send 10 regular cards or 6 custom ones.

If for some reason you didn't send that many cards in a month, the points roll over. They last for 12 months so you can use the extra points up on a month where you are busier or when you want to send a holiday card or quarterly mailing out.

The "Alternatives" being listed here are all more expensive than Send Out Cards AND also don't allow you the customization.

If you don't like Send Out Cards because of the MLM then you need therapy. Sorry but it's true. It is one of the few cases where an MLM is better and more affordable than the alternatives. Usually MLM drives the price up but in the case of Send Out Cards they made it cheaper.

As far as adding your business cards inside of a card... Yes it would be useful. I do agree.

However I also say that if you are communicating with your customers regularly you don't need to include business cards... not to mention the fact that we are in the 21st century and people carry cell phones, not business cards. You give me your info and I put it right into my cell phone.

Yes, I'm a Send Out Cards rep. One of the top ones. :) And I've been with them since 2004. :)

I don't participate with the MLM side of SoC. I use them for my thank you cards to my FE clients and I use them for bithday cards for my med sup clients.

It costs me 88 cents to send a personalized card and less than 5 minutes of time.

If you don't use SoC, use something. I had the occassion to be back in the homes of 4 FE clents lately. All fur had my Thank You card prominately displayed in the home. Two of them didn't know I was coming, so it wasn't just for my benefit that they had them out.

I don't pay a monthly membership to SoC. I just pay for supplies as I need them. It's easy and inexpensive to use. I use the handwriting font and it looks like I wrote on the card. Well, except for the fact that they can read the card. They wouldn't be able to if I actually wrote it myself.:D

Back