Send Out Cards Price Reduction

Daytona_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
FL and SC
Send Out Cards has been in use by the top producers in the insurance industry for years. In times past, they had to pay an up front cost of $298 or $398 for the ability to send card campaigns to clients and leads at wholesale.

That cost has been eliminated.

Now you can take advantage of the wholesale pricing, with some insurance-industry-specific bonuses for no additional cost.

It's just $9.80 per month subscription for 20 points (10 cards at .98 per card)
OR
the new Preferred Customer option of $31 per month for 100 points (50 cards at .62 each card).

Again, there is no up-front cost any longer to be able to access the wholesale (preferred) pricing.

(Prices are without the stamp. Compare these prices to Wal-Mart, Target, etc. for a greeting card!)

Send Out Cards can automatically follow up with your clients with personalized cards that you've created ahead of time. You simply enter their name, address, and birthday(optional) and your follow up campaign is executed on the schedule you have set up.

There are also now insurance-specific, customized cards that are incredible for our use. They flat out work.

One of my agents, T. Rake, was quoted in Senior Market Advisor:
"SendOutCards -It has been the single best marketing tool I've ever used. The system is so easy to use and is fully automated. When I get a new client, I just enter them into the system. I have a thank you campaign and one for referrals, birthdays, Thanksgiving, and anniversaries. I get three to four referrals a month using this system."

See how the system can work, specifically for insurance agents, and all of the FREE bonuses, here: Automatic Referrals Site

Send Out Cards for Insurance Agents is a "no brainer."

<>

I had this very interesting conversation after signing this man and his wife up for Med Supps and Part-D drug plans yesterday.

He was a shared internet lead from a month ago.

Everyone called him.

I was the only one that sent him anything tangible.
This was done using our Medicare card campaign that only requires his name and address to go into the campaign. This took about 60 seconds and cost me 62 cents plus postage.

Listen to his message:
http://referralseasily.com/audio/SOC_for_AEP.mp3

So glad we used Send Out Cards for AEP.

I had this very interesting conversation after signing this man and his wife up for Med Supps and Part-D drug plans yesterday.

He was a shared internet lead from a month ago.

Everyone called him.

I was the only one that sent him anything tangible.
This was done using our Medicare card campaign that only requires his name and address to go into the campaign. This took about 60 seconds and cost me 62 cents plus postage.

Listen to his message:
http://referralseasily.com/audio/SOC_for_AEP.mp3

So glad we used Send Out Cards for AEP.

every person I speak to gets something in writing within two days.. I hear the same story, you were the only person who took the time to send me something.

Imagine how excited he would have been if he actually received a hand-signed card in a handwritten envelope from you.

Send out cards would be a lot better if you didn't have to sign up underneath others. MLm marketing only gets you so far. I personally hand write my own thank you and bday cards. That way when they are mailed you can see it came from Pittsburgh.

Imagine how excited he would have been if he actually received a hand-signed card in a handwritten envelope from you.

Unless he could have bought from me twice, I would not have enjoyed any greater a result from my 60 second effort, but that thanks for the tip.

Send out cards would be a lot better if you didn't have to sign up underneath others. MLm marketing only gets you so far. I personally hand write my own thank you and bday cards. That way when they are mailed you can see it came from Pittsburgh.

True. The business model would take away credibility from its use, ifit didn't work so effectively. I use Talk Fusion, too, and they hype it 24/7 with the opportunity. It's too bad, too, because for what it does, it wins me clients and keeps them updated and happy. The opportunity portion, I can see, keeps some from using what is otherwise a great tool.

I still don't get paid for referring people to Wordpress as a hosting solution, but would continue to use it if I knew someone received a referral fee for telling me about it simply because it is the best solution for my business.

Back