Send Out Cards (SOC) is Awesome

timeflies

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Several months ago, I requested advice about how to "market" to my current book of business, which stands at around 400 MAPD members, so I could start receiving more referrals and not have to buy leads. Many of the responses recommended I start using Send Out Cards. Initially, I was concerned that the cards didn't look personal enough so I bought 200 blank greeting cards from VistaPrint and printed by hand around 180 cards to my members that I have been an agent for, for more than 1 year. The card included my latest family picture which was of our daughter's college graduation. I also requested these members refer to their friends and family that needed help with their Medicare coverage. The project took forever, but it worked pretty well. So far I made 4 age-in to Medicare sales, and I have had several appointments with folks turning 65 in a few months and about 20 members called and thanked me for sending the card. Since it took so long, and since so many people on the Forum love SOC, I started looking into it and I am sold myself. I bought the marketing bundle and now I am ready to go using SOC for all my marketing to my current book of business. Can I get some input from other SOC users on how to get the most from SOC to generate referrals? Do agents send cards specifically requesting referrals? Do agents send family photos so they look more personal? What works? Any advice is appreciated.

Back