Send Out Cards

blue_wynd

Guru
100+ Post Club
Thinking about using them. Willing to sign up with whoever can share their campaigns and best practices. Referral, Birthdays, etc. PM me please. Not doing the mlm route, so just signing up as a user.

Thinking about using them. Willing to sign up with whoever can share their campaigns and best practices. Referral, Birthdays, etc. PM me please. Not doing the mlm route, so just signing up as a user.

If you work the Medicare market you should get in touch with Daytona Guy. I recently signed up with SOC under him and got all of his campaigns. You would be best served by signing up under someone who works the same market as you. That way the campaigns will be focused on your particular market.

----------

I like Send Out Cards, I have a subscription. I like how you can share campaigns with others.
That would be an awesome initiative here on the forums, to start sharing campaigns...

Not a bad idea. I just recently signed up and am still getting my different clients uploaded and sorted by market segment. I have Daytona Guy's Medicare campaign. I'm thinking I can apply part of it to my Medicare Advantage plan clients. Just have to get a campaign together for my Indy/small group clients and my investment clients.

Once I get them together I would be happy to share with anyone.

I am in the normal life and P & C market. Anyone got those campaigns?

@socman, do you have any samples that you can show me?

Hate to sign up under you and find out your campaigns isn't of use to me. Just saying.

@blue_wynd, business is business. You know your niche better than anyone else. I have helped different biz owners grow their businesses with SOC. However, I am not in the insurance biz so if you need someone to write/design your campaigns for you, as opposed to teach you how to make a campaign, I am not your guy.

Best of luck growing your business and continued success.

@soc_man Ok, thanks. You are right in that I am looking for someone who already has insurance campaigns set up so that I can just fine tune it to my market. No sense trying to reinvent the wheel when there is already one I can touch up.

@soc_man Ok, thanks. You are right in that I am looking for someone who already has insurance campaigns set up so that I can just fine tune it to my market. No sense trying to reinvent the wheel when there is already one I can touch up.

In addition to my insurance-related campaigns that you can either use directly or get great ideas from, I also have these bonuses available, too. My agents have had great success implementing SOC as their lead nurturing and follow-up system.

See: ReferralsEasily.com

Chris is the guy you are looking for.

Back