Senior Center Newsletters

Travis Price

Guru
1000 Post Club
Has anyone done any ads in a local senior center newsletter? If so, generally, have you gotten any ROI? It’s relatively cheap and the reach isn’t bad.

Thanks,

Travis

Has anyone done any ads in a local senior center newsletter? If so, generally, have you gotten any ROI? It’s relatively cheap and the reach isn’t bad.

Thanks,

Travis

I’ve had my biz card in a senior community during AEP and got zero calls.

That was several years ago and just yesterday I just got suckered into having my info at the bottom of a scorecard in a retirement area golf course. Looks like this https://www.benchcraftcompany.com/products/scorecards/

It’s for 12 months and $395. So it wasn’t costly but I have a feeling it’ll flop too

I’ve had my biz card in a senior community during AEP and got zero calls.

That was several years ago and just yesterday I just got suckered into having my info at the bottom of a scorecard in a retirement area golf course. Looks like this https://www.benchcraftcompany.com/products/scorecards/

It’s for 12 months and $395. So it wasn’t costly but I have a feeling it’ll flop too

For that cost its still worth a shot

My friend provides social services for seniors. He took an ad in one of those publication for several hundred dollars. Never got a call on it.

Up to you if you want to try it.

How many copies went out.

So, for example the local newsletter here runs 30k copies a year. They’re mailed/emailed to their users monthly/bimonthly.

Due to what I saw on lead generation for publications:

Copy is 30k
Demo is rough guess 60%
Viewership is about 10%

Lead generation is about 1-2%
Should generate around 18-36 leads

9-18 appointments
4-9 sales

Cost is $375

I’m kind of looking at it as DM with the extra need to call someone.

How many copies went out.

So, for example the local newsletter here runs 30k copies a year. They’re mailed/emailed to their users monthly/bimonthly.

Due to what I saw on lead generation for publications:

Copy is 30k
Demo is rough guess 60%
Viewership is about 10%

Lead generation is about 1-2%
Should generate around 18-36 leads

9-18 appointments
4-9 sales

Cost is $375

I’m kind of looking at it as DM with the extra need to call someone.

He claimed they have 40k golfers a year. I can’t confirm those numbers and won’t attempt to. They can print a million but if only 50 golf carts go out the whole year I only have 50 groups see it

He claimed they have 40k golfers a year. I can’t confirm those numbers and won’t attempt to. They can print a million but if only 50 golf carts go out the whole year I only have 50 groups see it

Maybe I misunderstood. You noted that you had a business card years ago at a community center. I interpreted that as you had a ad. This is a bit different.

Back