Senior Center Newsletters

I’ve had my biz card in a senior community during AEP and got zero calls.

That was several years ago and just yesterday I just got suckered into having my info at the bottom of a scorecard in a retirement area golf course. Looks like this https://www.benchcraftcompany.com/products/scorecards/

It’s for 12 months and $395. So it wasn’t costly but I have a feeling it’ll flop too
You never know until you try. :yes:

Either print ads don't work or they just don't work for me.

I have bought ads on pharmacy Rx bags, "senior" newsletter, set out business cards and printed flyers.

Still waiting on the call to come in.

If you want to advertise in print, ask for at least 6 months of back issues. If you see the same ads appearing month after month they are probably working.

The senior newsletter has folks that repair (handyman stuff), sell hearing aids and DME. Also ads for home health, retirement and assisted living.

Don't think I have seen insurance ads in there for more than a few months.
I ran an ad for LTCi 25 years ago in the local newspaper for a month and never got a call.

30 years ago, I ran an ad in The Thrifty Nickel, which covered a large area. I ran an ad for several months for U65 health insurance that would cover many pre-existing conditions. I got one phone call. It was a guy that was having a sex change. He was on the hormone shot to give to give him boobies. I politely told him that's a pre-existing condition we can't cover and that no company would cover it....especially after the process has started.

I know that this isn't PC, but i felt dirty after that call...creepy voice.(I'm not PC). :shocked:

Print ads with photo seem to do well for "see it, buy it" items. Also non-emergency service. "Deals" on oil change, roof, driveway repair, etc.

I have seen some repeat ads for U65 health insurance plans that are half the Obamacare premium. Same kind of garbage plans Obama said would be eliminated when his law passed.

Did that t*rd say anything that was truthful?

I also pay for freemedicarereport and got 2 sales in a year. Cost $149 or so I think but it’s more than paid for itself. Not a big money maker but I’ll take a sale here and there as long as I profit.
I called Freemedicarereport and they want $600 in order to list my name. That is $450 more than you paid for your listing.

Back