Senior Center Newsletters

Thanks, Todd.

I’ve read in a few places that these types of ads don’t really convert. Like I had said in earlier posts, I ended up contacting a few of people that advertised. The outlook was bleak.

After doing some more research, I actually did find a Wealth Management company that works in Senior Health as well. It looks like they’ve been advertising for awhile.

However, they’re also well established and have more resources for marketing. Paying 370 a year is likely a drop in the bucket, regardless of conversion.

While it is a smaller amount, I’d have to see some conversion for me to justify costs. Maybe in a few years Goodwill marketing may be reasonable. However, right now I need to focus on marketing efforts that Maximize my marketing dollars.

I’m in a unique position that I don’t have to sell 3+ policies a week or I’ll starve. However, I do have to still be responsible with the budget I have.

Thank you again for everyone that gave input.

Thanks, Todd.

I’ve read in a few places that these types of ads don’t really convert. Like I had said in earlier posts, I ended up contacting a few of people that advertised. The outlook was bleak.

After doing some more research, I actually did find a Wealth Management company that works in Senior Health as well. It looks like they’ve been advertising for awhile.

However, they’re also well established and have more resources for marketing. Paying 370 a year is likely a drop in the bucket, regardless of conversion.

While it is a smaller amount, I’d have to see some conversion for me to justify costs. Maybe in a few years Goodwill marketing may be reasonable. However, right now I need to focus on marketing efforts that Maximize my marketing dollars.

I’m in a unique position that I don’t have to sell 3+ policies a week or I’ll starve. However, I do have to still be responsible with the budget I have.

Thank you again for everyone that gave input.

Passive marketing like that will most likely never give a great return rate. If you’re looking for a good rate of return you’ll have to do the work, calls etc.

Maybe when you look like the guy on the right, but I'm a skinny guy on the left.. So.. I'm the wingman.

Back