Senior Dental Plans ....

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
I'm using Medico because that is the only plan I have. I normally don't write these plans because I personally don't see the benefit but have had a lot of interest from prospects lately.
Is there a better plan to sell than this?

Define better ......................

bet·ter 1 (bĕt′ər)
adj. Comparative of good.
1. Greater in excellence or higher in quality.
2. More useful, suitable, or desirable: found a better way to go; a suit with a better fit than that one.
3. More highly skilled or adept: I am better at math than English.
4. Greater or larger: argued for the better part of an hour.
5. More advantageous or favorable; improved: a better chance of success.
6. Healthier or more fit than before: The patient is better today.

Does that help?:skeptical:

I stay away from dental. You may make a couple of bucks but the customer satisfaction level is low. My view is that the dental could hurt my overall relationship with the client so I do not do it. I also would not buy the plan myself so I do not recommend to clients.

I stay away from dental. You may make a couple of bucks but the customer satisfaction level is low. My view is that the dental could hurt my overall relationship with the client so I do not do it. I also would not buy the plan myself so I do not recommend to clients.

My thoughts exactly.

I have 2 on the books now, against my recommendation. I will let you know how the customer satisfaction goes. I would rather them spend their money on a cancer plan, life insurance or just put it in their account but people want what they want...

I have 2 on the books now, against my recommendation. I will let you know how the customer satisfaction goes. I would rather them spend their money on a cancer plan, life insurance or just put it in their account but people want what they want...

I have it the same way. 2 couples on the books that wanted it despite my warning that it barely covers more that the premiums each calendar year. But, sometimes you give them what they insist upon and just live with the 65% commission for a year or 2 until they are smart enough to drop it.

(Maybe an idea-and I have NOT tried this...yet-would be to carry around dental discount cards and tell them this will give them dental saving without the premium, but a smart move would be to invest a portion of that would be premium in Kemper's Home Health Care policy or a small FE policy...both cheaper options And they're getting the dental discount so worried about and STILL saves money every month into their account.
Like I said, haven't tried it, but may very soon. I need to find some decent dental discount cards...)

I agree with the above comments. Customer service issues are high with dental. In fact, I had a lady call me 5 times in 2 days to whine at me that her periodontal cleanings were not covered by the plan until after 12 months. I did explain that to her at the time of sale- anything major you need to get done is not covered for a year. They just don't listen.

Having said that, the most popular plan around here is Anthem Extras. It's crap- just like all the rest, but it's a little shiny-er than others. (Yay Silver Sneakers! Don't get me started about paying $50 a month to get a "free" gym membership that you could get for $20 at the gym.)

Back