Senior Direct Mailer Question

jmarkk1

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know where to get quality DM for T65 combo FE or Supp/FE that has the person check a box that says something to the effect that they are agreeing to meet with someone, etc.?

I've noticed that DM samples seem to be pretty bland in terms of visual appearance and all of them seem to highlight that the client is requesting information.

I'd kind of like to have something that is geared to clients that need help not just information...they're already getting a ton of information already.

The problem is the more clear you are, the less cards you get back.
If you want to sell, unfortunately you want to get as many cards back as you can and learn how to set those appointments. Even if they aren't 100% clear

Check out Carolina Insurance Marketing. They have a Med Supp/FE combo piece that pulls 1.5% Its only $345/K if you are contracted through them.

I believe Premier Senior Marketing touts a combo mailer that averages 5%. I've looked a few of these sample mailers already so I may be confused as to the name of the company.

Anyways, I understand that you want responses, but why do all the mailers look the same? It seems like all that I've seen look like they were typed from a typewriter and they look like they are "official." (i.e. from the gov't)

Anyways, I understand that you want responses, but why do all the mailers look the same? It seems like all that I've seen look like they were typed from a typewriter and they look like they are "official." (i.e. from the gov't)

They are designed to look like that on purpose to get people to open them (or read them if a card).

I know that they are designed this way...just wondering what can be done to separate yourself from the other mailers that they are getting?

Is there a way to let them know your name, etc., so they at least know who will be calling them back? (I'm guessing this might lower the response rate...)

The hardest part is setting the appointment. You just want your mailer to get responses. Spend more time getting better on the phone, not what your card says

Back