Senior Direct USA

Your post was written by lawyers for lawyers! Makes me want to cry!

Oh, btw I never heard of nor know of SD USA! Guess that's a good thing.

Sounds like Senior Direct got a hold of some posts that you have made that put them in a negative spotlight.

If they think that we cannot see right through that post, then they are either doing something wrong that they are trying to cover up or that ignorant that we would just accept that post at face value.

I think I saw some of their training videos, but I could not understand them since they were made in the 1930's and all in German.

Been there - have the t-shirt. Posted my comments on Mega/UGA/NASE/Cornerstone or whatever name they're going by and they mailed me many nasty grams threatening to sue years ago.

Really? Wow...so there goes free speech. You simply cannot lie about a company/product - however if your opinion is they're unethical, horrible or anything else then that's your opinion and all the treats to sue are just scare tactics.

That being said, if you post something false then you're in trouble.

For example; you can say this site looks like a 6th grader designed it and you're fine since it does in fact look like a 6th grader designed it: TARGETLEADS.COM

Another caveat - if you make nasty comments about a carrier you're appointed with they reserve the right to take your appointment away - free speech or not.

Last edited:
About Us

I guess they're not going after the Jewish clients.

[SIZE=-0][SIZE=-0][SIZE=-0]If you have any prayer request please share them with our representatives. We care about you and your family and want to pray for you in whatever need you may have. We believe that the Lord Jesus can touch that need and fill that need. We serve a Big, Awesome God that cares about you! [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

S.D., is a fine Christian organization

Wow, your post may be the best post I have ever read on any message board. I honestly hope you are not losing any sleep over threats made to you. From your previous post you seem like a good guy, just trying to get buy like the rest of us in this tough business...

A Fine Christian Organization...

Everyone knows what a hypocrite is... That's the guy who gripes about the sex, violence and nudity on his VCR. Zig Ziglar

Back