Senior Insurance Leads Company

k1s1h1

Expert
has anyone used them. They are appointment setters. Does anyone now of a good appointment setter for MA or are they all just crap

A good apoointment setter is YOU. Especially in the senior market.

Not only a "good" appointment setter, but "YOU" would be the "best" appointment setter.

I guess I can't imagine having someone set my appointments. When I go on an appointment I want to know that I have better than an 80% chance of making a sale. There are no appointment setters who can do that for me.

That's part of being an insurance agent.

k1j1s1,

I think they are all crap!

There are lead companies and now we have companies that set appointments. However, I haven't seen any "app writing" companies yet.

"No need to bother putting your pants on. Call us when your prospect is ready to purchase and we will send a representative to meet with your prospect and fill out the application."

Just think, hire a company to get your leads for you. Hire a telemarketer to call those leads. Once the prospect expresses interest then hire an appointment setter.

I guess we will also have to hire a presentation company to meet with the prospect to do the "dog and pony" show also.

Selling insurance is sounding better and better.

" No need to bother putting your pants on. Call us when your prospect is ready to purchase and we will send a representative to meet with your prospect and fill out the application."

This may be closer than you think. Here in Georgia - someone can be a limited sub agent and do just that for an agency or an agent. Weird - you said this - because this format is similar to the business model I am presently putting together.

" Just think, hire a company to get your leads for you. Hire a telemarketer to call those leads. Once the prospect expresses interest then hire an appointment setter. I guess we will also have to hire a presentation company to meet with the prospect to do the "dog and pony" show also. "

Why not?

Would take a super follow up system with certain checks and balances - but, one agent could use 10 sub agents - split the commission and generate 500% more business.

Rockefeller said it best - "I would rather enjoy 1% of the efforts of 100 people - than to rely upon 100% of my own" - adapted to fit my style . . . his words were - " I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts. "

Thanks,

Tom

" No need to bother putting your pants on. Call us when your prospect is ready to purchase and we will send a representative to meet with your prospect and fill out the application."

This may be closer than you think. Here in Georgia - someone can be a limited sub agent and do just that for an agency or an agent. Weird - you said this - because this format is similar to the business model I am presently putting together.

" Just think, hire a company to get your leads for you. Hire a telemarketer to call those leads. Once the prospect expresses interest then hire an appointment setter. I guess we will also have to hire a presentation company to meet with the prospect to do the "dog and pony" show also. "

Why not?

Would take a super follow up system with certain checks and balances - but, one agent could use 10 sub agents - split the commission and generate 500% more business.

Rockefeller said it best - "I would rather enjoy 1% of the efforts of 100 people - than to rely upon 100% of my own" - adapted to fit my style . . . his words were - " I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts. "

Thanks,

Tom

You aren't kidding are you.

I only see one thing wrong with that. Your 10 sub agents are going to have to be kick ass salesmen to close the deal and not have it go south on you. If they are that good what happens when they realize that they can do it all themselves and get all of the commission?

If they are not that motivated then I don't think I would want them representing me.

I would have to think long and hard about something like that before I would be willing to try it. However, it might be a kick-ass way to go.

I would really be interested to hear how you do with this.

" If they are that good what happens when they realize that they can do it all themselves and get all of the commission? "

We'll show them how. They evidently deserve it. In addition - throughout their tenure - they created income - so it was a win - win . . .

You can't suppress success . . .

Also - yes - they will all have a pre-nup ( Rick - you make a lot of sense ).

The market is HUGE - why squabble ???

In addition - a company is only as good as their people . . .

Training and Motivation would be key . . .

However - I believe that one's desire to excel will overcome any objection. I can't teach or duplicate "desire" - but, hopefully we can show someone what to do with it . . .

Hopefully - the clients will have greater access to health care with a system like ours - and those willing to "work it" can realize just rewards. Our target personality is someone looking to do something different and make some serious cash.

Will it be for everyone -?

Some will, Some won't - next . . .

We'll see.

I am a sponge - I'm soaking it all up. I'm open to all ideas.

Tom

Back