Senior Insurance Marketing Association Sima-net.com

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Lately I've been talking with Mark over at sima-net.com and I thought I'd share some info about them. I recently agreed to do a webinar with them and was surprised when so many people registered for it within an hour of them sending out the notice. While I'm excited to have people coming to my webinar, I think it's more interesting that although it's a new group and it's relatively small, it appears the folks over there are very active and responsive.

I'm a skeptic of associations in general. When ILIAA.org was launched I didn't think it would work out to be much of anything, but it ended up being a great resource with a lot of quality content.

When I saw that SIMA launched I thought it was going to be a bust, but it looks like they've managed to grow very quickly AND get active/responsive members.

A part of me wants to start the NAUA, National Association of Underwear Agents, but apparently some cyber squatters already beat me to it. Probably for the best.

Lately I've been talking with Mark over at sima-net.com and I thought I'd share some info about them. I recently agreed to do a webinar with them and was surprised when so many people registered for it within an hour of them sending out the notice. While I'm excited to have people coming to my webinar, I think it's more interesting that although it's a new group and it's relatively small, it appears the folks over there are very active and responsive.

I'm a skeptic of associations in general. When ILIAA.org was launched I didn't think it would work out to be much of anything, but it ended up being a great resource with a lot of quality content.

When I saw that SIMA launched I thought it was going to be a bust, but it looks like they've managed to grow very quickly AND get active/responsive members.

A part of me wants to start the NAUA, National Association of Underwear Agents, but apparently some cyber squatters already beat me to it. Probably for the best.

Thanks Josh for the unexpected endorsement, much appreciated. We have a ways to go, but we're happy with our beginnings.
Regarding the Underwear agents, sign me up. I've been experiencing some occasional wedgies, and I'm looking for solutions...

I can't speak to a possible wedgie solution, but agree that SIMA has grown quickly and is keeping its focus on helpful and useful information that agents can use to be more successful.

I am a member and hopefully a lot more will be soon!

I can't speak to a possible wedgie solution, but agree that SIMA has grown quickly and is keeping its focus on helpful and useful information that agents can use to be more successful.

I am a member and hopefully a lot more will be soon!

Thanks Aksarben! Can I call you Aksar for short? :)
Please email me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions for things we can do to improve further.

Also wanted to share my experience with SIMA. A member of our team did a presentation on our Medicare Quoting Tool earlier this week and the response was great. I'm looking forward to seeing how this group grows and the great resources it is going to bring to us agents.

Back