Senior Insurance Snap Pack Training

alexkoelsche

Hey Guys,

Don't have too much experience you your guys fields but was wondering if any of you guys are interesting in learning how to do your own snap pack mailers.

I'm search the possibility of creating a training for most insurance agents looking to do their own direct mail and dropping it directly off at the post office. Giving you guys the power over how well your creatives are working. No more hiring a mail house.

Tell me what you guys think.

Also, some information about your average closing rates along with Average Customer Lifetime Value.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Guys,

Don't have too much experience you your guys fields but was wondering if any of you guys are interesting in learning how to do your own snap pack mailers.

I'm search the possibility of creating a training for most insurance agents looking to do their own direct mail and dropping it directly off at the post office. Giving you guys the power over how well your creatives are working. No more hiring a mail house.

Tell me what you guys think.

Also, some information about your average closing rates along with Average Customer Lifetime Value.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you should proofread your posts prior to submitting them.

Im much interested in firing male house middleman and replacing with you Mr. Alex to increase profits and having power of performance to the creatives. Please do more detail of this snap pack and tell when we can meet to discuss more.

I'll take mine in chocolate please:

20110712-pudding-snackpack.jpg

Stephen, that has to be sarcasm. My training would eliminate the mail house and me, all in one foul swoop while saving you money at the same time.

Sman, I'm definitely a chocolate fan, but GOLD MMMMMMM.

Yes, there was gold in those crumbs, you walked right past them and some private messages to me picked them right up. Sorry.

Stephen, that has to be sarcasm. My training would eliminate the mail house and me, all in one foul swoop while saving you money at the same time.

Sman, I'm definitely a chocolate fan, but GOLD MMMMMMM.

Yes, there was gold in those crumbs, you walked right past them and some private messages to me picked them right up. Sorry.

Foul swoop? I hope you aren't the writer of these advertising packs.

Back