Senior Jokes

Yes I know....i apologize. Don't know why i can't paste it here. Need to delete this thread, I think.

I sure get some funny ones I hoped to share.

> The Waiting Room
>
>
>
> This is so true! They always ask at the doctor's office why you are there,
and you have to answer in front of others what's wrong and sometimes it is
embarrassing.
>
>
>
> There's nothing worse than a receptionist who insists you tell her what is
wrong with you in a room full of other patients. Many of us have experienced
this, and I love the way this old guy handled it.
>
>
>
> An 86-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the
desk. The receptionist said, "Hello, sir. Can you please tell me why you're here
to see the doctor today?"
>
>
>
> "There's something wrong with my dick," he replied.
>
>
>
> The receptionist became irritated and said, "You shouldn't come into a
crowded waiting room and say things like that."
>
>
>
> "Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you," he said.
>
>
>
> The receptionist replied, "Now you've caused some embarrassment in this
room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear
or something and discussed the problem further with the doctor in private."
>
>
>
> The man replied, "You shouldn't ask people questions in a room full of
strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone." The man walked out, waited
several minutes and then re-entered.
>
>
>
> The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"
>
>
>
> "There's something wrong with my ear," he stated.
>
>
>
> The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her
advice. "And what is wrong with your ear, sir?"
>
>
>
> "I can't piss out of it," he replied.
>
>
>
> The waiting room erupted in laughter.
>
>
>
> Mess with seniors and you're gonna lose!
>
>
>
>
>
>

I hope this joke doesn't offend anyone, but it reminds me of a true story.

Years ago, while canvassing residential for med supps, I stopped at this house where 2 senior men were sitting on the front porch.

In the process of fact finding, only one was a prospect. So during the health question inquiry, reluctant at first, then the man blurts out because of a past cancer, he no longer had his organ. This embarrassed me, new agent and all, and quite frankly, flustered me too. I don't even remember if I wrote him up, or if I couldn't because of the time log.

But I remembered his outburst, and I'm sure others here have treaded some delicate situations in medical underwriting. Oh...the stories we have.

That was too funny!

The one thing I have noticed about seniors is that they usually "don't hold back" when you ask them health questions.

The love to talk about all their health problems and operations. If I am talking to several at the same time, it seems like it is a contest about who has the most problems (in great detail), takes the most pills and has spent more time in the hospital.

Ya got to love them.

86 year old Mr. Johnson goes to visit his doctor to have some tests run. The doctor comes back and says, "Mr. Johnson, I'm afraid we have some bad news. You have cancer, and you have Alzheimers."

Mr. Johnson replied, "Well... at least I don't have cancer." :D

Know what the greatest thing about Alheimers is?

You get to hide your own Easter eggs. :D

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car --both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losin it, I could have sworn we just went through a red light". After a few more minutes they came to another intersection and the light was red again and again they went right though. This time the woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was was getting nervous and decided to pay very close attention to the road and the next intersection to see what was going on. At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was definitely red and they went right through and she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred! Did you know we just ran through three red lights in a row! You could have killed us! Mildred turned to her and said "Oh ****, am I driving?"

Latest posts

Back