Senior Life Insurance Co

krock

Anybody got anything to say about this co? I've heard they have a lead program,no upfront charge backs(on 60% advance) and high renewals. Their rates are high of course. But I've heard a lot of bad about them through different people. Looking for some feedback.

Anybody got anything to say about this co? I've heard they have a lead program,no upfront charge backs(on 60% advance) and high renewals. Their rates are high of course. But I've heard a lot of bad about them through different people. Looking for some feedback.

You have lots of questions and that's fine. But you really need to find an IMO and sign up for something. You seem to be planning to plan.

Rick

JD please chime in.

Here on the Insurance Forums, you are in the land of the Independent Agent, owing allegiance to no one.

Senior Life is a mostly-captive carrier with high rates and lacks the flexibility of being able to sell multiple carriers - Senior Life is the antithesis of what top-producing Final Expense Forum contributers here would recommend.

You have lots of questions and that's fine. But you really need to find an IMO and sign up for something. You seem to be planning to plan.

Rick

Yea I know just pick one and do it....I got ya man. I can't start work until first part of june. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go until then

Yea I know just pick one and do it....I got ya man. I can't start work until first part of june. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go until then

Then you should be contracting and training now. Git r done.

Rick

Isn't asking questions one way that we learn?

What IMO would you recommend to him?

Back