Senior Life Insurance Company

Hello, does anyone know anything about a company by the name of Senior Life Insurance Company out of Thomasville, Georiga. Anyone work for them?

Did you ever end up working for them or get any more info about them.:skeptical:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
:mad:I received an email from Scott Watkins at Senior direct USA.
He posted some outragous numbers on the forum. He just sends contracting paperwork and commission and advance, nothing about training. He also sent lead cost and on there it said they also charge 3.5% on top of the lead cost, like an admin fee. Please as if the override and % of lead cost is not enough.

Last edited:
Greg, care to share how many people "took you up on this offer" by calling or emailing? Greg, I think you find people on this board are far more concerned about "persistency levels" than submitted volume.

4 in last 5 days...and you? Persistency is not affected by the type of lead. My 13th month persistency hovers around 81%-84%. Is that good for final expense? I sell NEED to the people. Every sale gets a pre-typed letter a couple days after the sale confirming they made a GREAT decision, call me if they need or want to, and their daughter Cindy will be so thankful one day..etc.In my 10+ years in Final Expense I can not see any distinction between dialer leads, direct mail, tv, cold calling, etc. But that's me. You have to know how to manage the persistency...most agents don't. I don't know about you but I prefer knowing my leads HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT. I think that you would find 100% of all Final Expense agents on this forum or in any state or even the entire USA would prefer their leads pre-qualified having a bank account. Any other Final Expense agents here like the idea of leads pre-qualified as having a bank account? Comments welcome!:)

I have been in final expense for a few years and when I call I ask if they have a checking or savings? If they say no, I talk to them about getting one. I tell them I will help them get one. If they choose not to, I tell them they can call me if they change there mind. I will not sell them without one to many charge backs.

Wow, what a great thread, I was considering them but many of my reservations were addressed here and I think I have decided otherwise :)

now THAT was funny!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I wish I knew all the inside jokes so I could laugh too.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes it is the Powells out of Thomasville.

They have a proven sales system utilizing the phone - I've seen it work.

Now me personally - I am trying it since phone sales is where I want to be - however - the rates are higher than most others and I'm discovering that dealing with old people is a pain in the ass - especially when they are 80 and don't know what city they live in . . .

Any hoo - if you want to sell for them - give me a shout. The commission % lacks teeth - 50% to 75% and up to 100% if you recruit. Of this % - you will get 80% of that - the rest goes to your pass through.

They have a lack luster lead program, but you can always generate your own very easily.

Tom
And how do you generate your own leads very easily?:idea:

Last edited:
And how do you generate your own leads very easily?
By utilizing your own Direct Marketing campaigns.

Use:

Co-Op Direct Mail

and

Auto-Dialer Technology.

This way you control the lead AND get the most bang for YOUR buck!

Tom

Co-Op direct mail . . .

Co-Op direct mail is something I have been exploring in my mind. How do you find the right people to coop with?

What city are you in?

We have a system that allows several businesses to "mail out" their offer on the cheap by enlisting other "advertisers" to co-op the mailing expenses. Each offer is exclusive - minus Dining.

Think Val-Pac without the high cost.

Give me a buzz and I'll go over it.

Tom

Back