Senior Life No Longer Has Exclusive Rights with Lincoln Heritage

7smitty14

Senior life insurance company, or the powells no longer have the exclusive rights with lincoln heritage in the state of ga and several other eastern states. From what i understand linclon did not like the way senior was doing their business and senior life had some serious debt issues with lincoln heritage on their tv leads. I do know of for a fact that the GA dept of insurance came down hard on senior life bc they did not have even half of the reserve money an insurance company is supposed to have. I am just glad i do not work there anymore. Nightmare. Anyone who is successful there or most anyone is getting leads that most cd not get and getting favors done. I seen it first hand. Guys wd be getting green lincoln tv leads and writing 5-7k ap a week bragging about it while other agents were forced to work biu's benefit update cards and had to pay like 500 bucks for those. A real agent can sell everything, Not just a damn tv lead. i have nothing but bad things to say about senior life and i am glad to see lincoln woke up. Lincoln heritage is the best final expense company in the market today. rates are middle of the line but their service is second to none.

Re: Senior Life No Longer Has Exclusive Rights with Lincoln Herit

That's OK.

Our boy Greg will get it all straightened out.

Anyone know what states they had locked up with LH?

naw, lincoln is done with senior . no more exclusive rights and thats wonderful

naw, lincoln is done with senior . no more exclusive rights and thats wonderful

How can this be? Didn't they have the rights to use telemarketing? With all the wonderful things I read here about the wonderfullness of telemarketing FE, how could it be a problem?

I've read right here that the persistancy is the same as face to face, sure the premiums are a "little high", but the company is so good that they can overcome a small nuance like that.:laugh:

LH has been very good for me.

jdeasy, i dont know what u refferring to, i do know that lincoln has cut ties with senior. used to if you wanted to wokr with lincoln in ga it had to through the powells, not now

jdeasy, i dont know what u refferring to, i do know that lincoln has cut ties with senior. used to if you wanted to wokr with lincoln in ga it had to through the powells, not now

Oh dang it!! I so wanted to work with LH there, too!;)

I think Newby wants to work there for LH. He keeps saying LH has been good to him!
;)

They bought my grandkids new shoes this week.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I got telemarketed today by Senior Life. The guy said I called them about burial insurance 2-months ago and gave me the exact time I called (I must be a "C" lead for him.)

He sounded new and nice enough so I let him practice his speal on me.

Him: Blah, blah, blabbity-blah I'm not a sales agent, I'm an underwriter blah blah blabbity blah...

Me: You're an underwriter? For the life insurance company?

Him: Yes, I'm an underwriter not an agent blah, blah, blabbity- blah, blah, blah..

When it was obvious I wasn't buying anything, he offered to mail me his packet to look over. I said please do. and once again I said "So you are an actual underwriter for the insurance company?" long silent pause this time and then...yes.

Must be some kind of company. Their underwriters calling their "C" leads on a Saturday.

Yep I confirmed it. He got his insurance license 3-weeks ago and has one appointment...Senior Life.
I guess I could give his contact info to Mark or Todd and let them recruit him into a few FE companies where he stands a CHANCE of really making a living.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back