Senior Market Direct Mailing Companies

Who is Sarcasim?:skeptical:

The guy who sells people flux capacitor's for there cars in Florida. :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
He's a guy with licenses in multiple states. You know, in case someone offers him a job.

Rick

Haha you must have a bad life, I see you make a lot of ignorant comments, and didnt event answer my prior question. HAHAHA.

If you look at my first thread I asked if anyone knew of a way to get a work from home gig. Which now I have assistance with this.

Oh, Rick, maybe you should use this forum for its intended purpose. To help other in the insurance industry and stop being immature, im sure you wouldnt be speaking this way if we were face to face. With that said big guy enjoy hiding behind a computer screen, if you could give me the 5 minuets of life I wasted with these responses I would appreciate it. Im done speaking with you, good bye.

Last edited:
im sure you wouldnt be speaking this way if we were face to face. With that said big guy enjoy hiding behind a computer screen, if you could give me the 5 minuets of life I wasted with these responses I would appreciate it. Im done speaking with you, good bye.

Actually, I am the same in person or on the forum. You used the name of Mr. Bright which made you look anything but bright. You list a bunch of states in which you hold a license and yes, that looks like bragging but really serves no purpose here.

Too bad you're done speaking with me because I would be happy if you would call me. I don't hide behind a computer screen. My phone number is on my website listed below, as is my email.

Ask anyone who has spoken with me either on the phone or in person and they'll tell you that I not only am happy to help, but if someone does or says something stupid, I point it out. I see no purpose in beating around the bush or trying to be PC.

I haven't attack you but only pointed out something I think is ridiculous. As far as losing 5 minutes, I'm successful enough that I can waste 5 minutes writing this answer.

So you changed your forum name. Does that mean you're not as bright now?

Rick

Actually, I am the same in person or on the forum. You used the name of Mr. Bright which made you look anything but bright. You list a bunch of states in which you hold a license and yes, that looks like bragging but really serves no purpose here.

Too bad you're done speaking with me because I would be happy if you would call me. I don't hide behind a computer screen. My phone number is on my website listed below, as is my email.

Ask anyone who has spoken with me either on the phone or in person and they'll tell you that I not only am happy to help, but if someone does or says something stupid, I point it out. I see no purpose in beating around the bush or trying to be PC.

I haven't attack you but only pointed out something I think is ridiculous. As far as losing 5 minutes, I'm successful enough that I can waste 5 minutes writing this answer.

So you changed your forum name. Does that mean you're not as bright now?

Rick

Only to point it out, Mr.Bright was a retarded name, my only username EVERYWHERE is sergman89, emails, games, etc..
Mr.Bright was probably a joke and I never really intended to go forward with this forum at the time I signed up and never used it. Now I am 2 years into the insurance business and now I enjoy it.

But I AGREE Mr.Bright is a stupid name, and I requested to change it because sergman89 is my online name everywhere I go online.

Back