Senior Market Sales - Las Vegas Baby!

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Any of you folks going to be attending the convention next month? I'll be there at least for the free trade show.

I'm trying to talk Frank into joining us if he can keep his hands off his goats and selling YIO.

Anyone else?

Rick

I might be up for it. I am trying to get into the senior market. What is this convention all about? Can you enlighten the uninformed?

Any of you folks going to be attending the convention next month? I'll be there at least for the free trade show.

I'm trying to talk Frank into joining us if he can keep his hands off his goats and selling YIO.

Anyone else?

Rick

I'm going to Vegas, but for a different reason. :biggrin:

Here's the link

Here's the link for the Senior Market Expo Aug 22-24.

http://www.producersweb.com/r/smax/d/main/

Vegas is dirt cheap in the middle of August. I intend to battle the 110 degree heat and play at least one round of golf.

You can pay for everything or do what I'm doing. Register for the trade show exhibit hall only. Apparently you can do that for free until 7/20. That way you can still talk with all the vendors and pick up all sorts of sales ideas for zero cost. If you think there is a chance you might go, register at least for the trade show.

Rick

I'm going to Vegas, but for a different reason. :biggrin:

Yes, we know JR:D

cottontailranch2gl2.jpg

Anyone else?

Rick

I wish the timimg was different. I'm leaving for an all expenses paid 7-day Alaskan Cruise right about then. I'm gonna feast on crab legs and salmon till I can't can't stand to look at them anymore.

When at the "Cottontail" beware of the "crabs." Newby is going to feast on crab legs in Alaska, but I think the legs on the Las Vegas crabs are bit small!:tongue:

Those crabs are not to my liking. You would have to eat WAY too many of them to get full.

Back