Senior Market Sales Leads

Senior Market Sales has 24,000 agents and seem waaaay to big to take care of the little guy.

I'm shocked that no one has posted their experience with SMS here yet, I would love to know how their lead program stacks up.

Last edited:
He's still with us. He was posting as Luke and supersupps at the same time.

Now he's just the latter. Why he wasn't banned for posting under two names is beyond me.

Rick

At least one account was.

Their lead quality was suspect, it was part of a card pack sent out to 48 states and most leads were very old and unhealthy. 8 out of 10 agents who got into the program got out after 30 days because the closing ratio was not very good and the leads were fairly old by the time they got to the agent.

If anyone is still interested in the OP's question- Ive got contracts with Ritter and SMS with different carriers, I dont do a lot of supps, so am not a great reference, but both companies have been very supportive with my ingnorance of the stuff (I'm pretty well read, but little experience). If anything SMS has their act together better than Ritter, but I think that's more from growing pains at Ritter, I like their people better.

I think I'm actually still signed up for this $10 lead program, every once in a while I get a lead emailed to me. Pretty rare, though. They go out in a stack of cellophane wrapped post cards, with this one supposedly on the outside. I'm in Atlanta and have never had much success with direct mail in this area with a couple grand spent, so take that for what its worth. The program isn't one where you buy $300 worth and work them, you sign up and a couple months later they start trickling in...I think I've gotten like 3 and signed up at the beginning of the year. Not sure if that low number is from lack of response from their mailing or from lots of agents in Atlanta pulling from them or from me not writing much or what.

Also, I'm not sure who Luke is or where he got off to, but I did watch the original Star Wars series the other day. I forgot how much a looker Leah was...

Also, I'm not sure who Luke is or where he got off to, but I did watch the original Star Wars series the other day. I forgot how much a looker Leah was...

"Leah"? wow just wow, what a fan, got to bust on you for this, it's "Leia" just wow

Back