Senior Market Sales

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
Curious how SMS is set up to sell UHC Med Supp over the phone. Which I assume is completely over the phone, as opposed to having to mail back and forth.

How do you know they don't mail or fax?

If someone asked me I would say.I sell completely over the phone

However many times I mail or fax, I consider that different than selling over the phone

No different than anyone else. You fail to read the (asterisk) fine print at the bottom, so here it is:

*As a reminder, consumers must have kit-in-hand at time of application. Wet signature is required

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

This is just a lie
Only SMS-contracted field agents using App by Email in Lead Advantage are authorized to offer AARP Med Supp by phone using email, mail and/or fax.

All other non-call-center agents must be face-to-face with the applicant to offer AARP Med Supp.

I wouldnt take anything they say seriously after reading that

This is just a lie Only SMS-contracted field agents using App by Email in Lead Advantage are authorized to offer AARP Med Supp by phone using email, mail and/or fax. All other non-call-center agents must be face-to-face with the applicant to offer AARP Med Supp. I wouldnt take anything they say seriously after reading that

Shut the Front Door

I missed the fine print.

Back