Senior Sales Leads

J.R.

Guru
1000 Post Club
Texas
One of my goals in 2008 is to become an expert in learning the senior market encompassing Medicare Supps, MA plans, etc.

Since I've only been dealing with internet leads and small business owners this past year I'm a bit out of my element as to how I obtain contact information for seniors. I will be cold calling seniors and take the DNC regulations seriously, so I need some credible sources so I can purchase information.

The only place I have found thus far is Salesgenie at a price of $90-$150 a month, which is doable, but their are some issues I have with their software capabilities.

What other services are available regarding obtaining contact information for telemarketing purposes? BTW, I'm now up here in CT permanently.

I use Data Dialog Marketing for my scrubbed senior list. I think I pay about .06 per name,address & phone #. You can Abby Blacker for more info at 1-877-288-3282.

I can get you some SUPER pricing on DNC scrubbed guarenteed accurate data!

We have the most selects available and are experts in creating lists that close deals. You can shoot me an email and check out our site to see what were about!

Website's been up since Aug of '07 so it's been in business for shy of five whole months. They only bought a one year domain name so I assume they either don't plan on being around long or didn't have the cash for the extra $8 for a 2 year or more domain.

Registration information is set to private - meaning the person who bought the domain name does not want to be contacted or researched.

There's no pricing on the site which is very odd for a company that sells lists. I also don't see any information about this company in the site including a company address.

What's the address of this company?

Give me a call and will frun you some counts on data. I don not make money on the data, I make the money on the telemarketing. So if you want data just give me a call. Will charge you only cost. (I am a wholeseller) This also helps me keep my contract with data companies and keeps my cost down.
Gary Prado
marketingcampaignsolutions.com
912-944-2540
800-660-6863

Give me a call and will frun you some counts on data. I don not make money on the data, I make the money on the telemarketing. So if you want data just give me a call. Will charge you only cost. (I am a wholeseller) This also helps me keep my contract with data companies and keeps my cost down.
Gary Prado
marketingcampaignsolutions.com
912-944-2540
800-660-6863

That's a great idea as I wasn't aware you had access to that information. Hmmmm, value added service perhaps Gary :) I was planning on calling you anyways about your system.

Has anyone ever used Telemarketing21.com for preset appointments for MA? They also go by medicareadvantageleads.com. I purposely left out the www. so they don't get any visitors from my posts until I know how good or bad they are.

I started using them today and all I can say is the rest of the week better be very different than today. I'm tired of these lead companies over promising and way under delivering. They will not like me if it keeps heading in the direction it's going.

Any experiences with them would be helpful. I'll let you know how the rest of the week goes.

I was just talking to one off my brokers today. He was telling me about the terrible results the agents were getting using different marketing companies for MA leads. Your probably better off doing your own calling.

I was just talking to one off my brokers today. He was telling me about the terrible results the agents were getting using different marketing companies for MA leads. Your probably better off doing your own calling.

At the risk of generalizing, I'll say this: just about all lead companies suck. You have no control.

To be successful in this business, you've got to set up your own "mini-marketing" machine.

At the risk of generalizing, I'll say this: just about all lead companies suck. You have no control.

To be successful in this business, you've got to set up your own "mini-marketing" machine.

Amen!

Selling insurance is work. The really successful agents are the ones who are willing to work hard at it and learn how prospect and generate their own leads.

Back