Senior Solutions Info

ANG

TN
Hi All,
Does anyone know if Senior Solutions pays a training salary like AGLA and others do? Thanks!

NO, they do not they will give a $200.00 bonus for submitting your first piece of business. Some offices will give you 500-2000$ "bonus" each month depending on your production but that is only during your first year.

SS, still does a lot of door knocking in my area, nothing wrong with that just be prepared.

Thanks for the quick replies.
Was asked to interview next week, but could not get the answer I was looking for. Had a feeling that was how it was going to be. I'm really not in a position for commission only at this time. Thanks Again!

ANG, are interested in the senior market? If so they would be a good place to learn for about a year or so, but not much longer after that. What state are you in?

Mswebb, Senior products would probably be a good way to go. I'm in TN and the area I'm in is becoming a retiree destination.

So while it would seem to be a lot of potential, as I said, I'm not in a postion to be commission only at this time, which it seems SS is. Thanks!

Back