SeniorInsuranceLeads.com

AffordableLife

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone else used this lead company? I used them to do a mailer in Jan. Weeks later I received no response from the mailing.
I kept getting the run around. They told me two weeks ago that the mailer was mailed without the delivery addresses on the cards. I was offered a re-mail with 50% more or a refund. I asked for the refund and was told last week I would have it within 72 hours.
To date, no refund. I called yesterday and got voice mail. They do not answer the phone and do not return calls. I was just wondering if anyone else have been using them and have the same problem.
:1mad::mad:

I disputed the charge with my credit card and they finally refunded the money. :biggrin:

Damm lead companies!:goofy:

Has anyone else used this lead company? I used them to do a mailer in Jan. Weeks later I received no response from the mailing.
I kept getting the run around. They told me two weeks ago that the mailer was mailed without the delivery addresses on the cards. I was offered a re-mail with 50% more or a refund. I asked for the refund and was told last week I would have it within 72 hours.
To date, no refund. I called yesterday and got voice mail. They do not answer the phone and do not return calls. I was just wondering if anyone else have been using them and have the same problem.
:1mad::mad:
National Medicare Supplements
medicare supplemental insurance resource
Get answers about medigap plans in your state
www.nationalmedicaresupplements.com
National Medicare Supplements
medicare Insurance supplement insurance resource website and Medicare supplement Insurance Benifits website
American Seniors Insurance
www.americanseniors.com (American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes)

www.AmericanSeniors.com

Let us know how it ends up.

Last edited:
Back