seniorinsuranceleads.com

I used them for appointment setting FE.
They could only set 3 appt out of 10 I ordered.
First one was a no show, second had know idea why I was there, and the third one wasn't real sure what the person on the phone was talking about. I asked the last guy if the person on the phone sounded foreign? He said yes.

They use foreign ppl to set appointments with seniors. lol
Atleast they are going to give me a refund.

Any good preset companies out there?

Using appointment setting services is like a very bad drug.

Yes I have used these guys, as well as all of the rest of the appointment setting services. I am not saying you can't or won't make sales using these services, but it is in my opinion a very bad way to conduct business. It is what I call "slash and burn" selling. Most of the "appointments" you go on will say things like, "I told them I didn't want anyone to come by." Their response to this is typically, "they are old and they don't remember." Keep in mind, these companies make money by selling appointments. There is no incentive for them to make sure those appointments are with people who actually want to see you!

Read Mark Rosenthal's post on this board about using "Living Wills," then take that idea and visit some of the senior centers in your town. Not only will you make more sales, you will not ruin your reputation in the process.

All my best,

Tony

I used them for MA's last year and did ok. Out of an average of 6 appts/day I'd say 3 were good (actually set and should have been set). I'd get at least 5 per week that had no idea why i was there. Given the MA market, that can be scary for your license and your safety. I averaged 1 sale/day for MA's. I went with them because they were recommended by Senior Market Sales. They're not recommended this year - too many complaints by agents and potential compliance issues with the new CMS marketing regulations. Around March they started using foreign people the quality went way down. I didn't get credit for nearly enough bad leads. They said the calls are recorded but you have to trust them. I would definately not recommend using the "medicare options" appointment this year until they run it by CMS, not their attorneys if you're thinking at all to use them for MA's. Hope that helps.

I attempted to use these guys early in the year.They were a complete joke and the principal was rediculous, unprofessionals, and insultive when I questioned his gimmickie way of selling me more expensive leads for products he knew couldnt be sold during lock in. Stay away

Latest posts

Back