Seniors Answering Their Phones Just FYI

Labesky

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Did a "Health fair" at a large Section 8 complex today---there is a DUAL SNP getting termed/replaced here and lots of confusion

Got a LOT of "Permission to contact" slips--and every one of them said "Ok after this, please text me and remind me--I will save your number to be sure to answer it. If I dont have it saved I DONT answer it!" I just finished texting and they replied "OK I GOT YOU SAVED"

The more TM pressure the more they hunker down!

Are you trying to warn us that people won't answer numbers they don't know? Shocking! How can I subscribe to your newsletter?

Are you trying to warn us that people won't answer numbers they don't know? Shocking! How can I subscribe to your newsletter?

I read over and over how agents call 20 senior leads and get 19 appts. Not ANYTHING like my experience. I assumed this is where you share your experience yes?

I read over and over how agents call 20 senior leads and get 19 appts. Not ANYTHING like my experience. I assumed this is where you share your experience yes?

Good point. And others can share their experience and possibly tips on getting around this.

Did a "Health fair" at a large Section 8 complex today---there is a DUAL SNP getting termed/replaced here and lots of confusion

Got a LOT of "Permission to contact" slips--and every one of them said "Ok after this, please text me and remind me--I will save your number to be sure to answer it. If I dont have it saved I DONT answer it!" I just finished texting and they replied "OK I GOT YOU SAVED"

The more TM pressure the more they hunker down!

THIS.

This is a brilliant marketing event. Nice job!

I know you are worried about Jan-Sept. Do you have something there for once a month? There's got to be people every month in the complex turning 65 :).

Actually I have contacts with a NUMBER of Service Coordinators and Property Managers at low income apartments. In fact several of them will not even allow any other agents on their property.

Im not DEVOID of marketing--I just am not busy enough. I cant fire myself so put myself on probation.

In fact---I think Im gonna post my plans for next year in a diff post.

PS I SO APPRECIATE someone that shows enough empathy to check back! WONDERFUL!

agents call 20 senior leads and get 19 appts.

I suspect many of those are fishermen (and fisherwomen), possibly even from Texas, where everything is bigger and better than what you have.

Back