Seniors Life Co I can get contracted DIRECT ?

Desmond Doss

Super Genius
I have had decent service from Medicare IMOs-doesnt matter much since all the carriers have regional offices in my city and I tend to work direct with them

But on the Life side, the IMOs (and Ive been with several) are not only not helpful but they are a drain---I waste a lot of time trying to drag something out of them and I never get anything resolved

One carrier recommended to me from here last week-- I emailed my FE IMO (one recommended here and highly praised) and asked about it--and got a snotty, disjointed response. Sorry to say, thats not been unusual

So -- Life Co. I can work with direct? Contract direct or might have a regional office in major cities?

I have had decent service from Medicare IMOs-doesnt matter much since all the carriers have regional offices in my city and I tend to work direct with them

But on the Life side, the IMOs (and Ive been with several) are not only not helpful but they are a drain---I waste a lot of time trying to drag something out of them and I never get anything resolved

One carrier recommended to me from here last week-- I emailed my FE IMO (one recommended here and highly praised) and asked about it--and got a snotty, disjointed response. Sorry to say, thats not been unusual

So -- Life Co. I can work with direct? Contract direct or might have a regional office in major cities?
American National, Standard Life and Accident, KSKJ, UNL and Settlers(LOL) have Direct contracts. I've heard that Oxford does, but I don't know if that's true or not.

I used to try to go direct when I could, but why not run it through an IMO and earn free leads? Why do you need the IMO? For a contract. Get your contract and deal with the company yourself, rather than than ask some Beto,,,errr, I mean Bozo that doesn't have a clue. Why go through an extra layer of "I don't know"? :skeptical:

You can use the same Med Supp IMO for FE. :yes:

Last edited:
Speaking of senior life and insurance, I'm new to SalesDataPro and may not be doing something right. But, it indicates there are roughly 6,300 people turning 65 each day in The US, not 10,000 as is typically cited. Makes me wonder where the other 3,700 people are hiding. Has anyone ever verified the 10,000 number with a trustworthy source?

JONATHAN B SPARKS:

But, it indicates there are roughly 6,300 people turning 65 each day in The US, not 10,000 as is typically cited. Makes me wonder where the other 3,700 people are hiding. Has anyone ever verified the 10,000 number with a trustworthy source?

Since this data is scrubbed, maybe they aren't included?

If you want to do direct mail or door knock (dk) and not worry about DNC, you can buy lists of everyone who are T65 in a County/State.

American National, Standard Life and Accident, KSKJ, UNL and Settlers(LOL) have Direct contracts. I've heard that Oxford does, but I don't know if that's true or not.

I used to try to go direct when I could, but why not run it through an IMO and earn free leads? Why do you need the IMO? For a contract. Get your contract and deal with the company yourself, rather than than ask some Beto,,,errr, I mean Bozo that doesn't have a clue. Why go through an extra layer of "I don't know"? :skeptical:

Thats what IM saying---not only do I get no support from the FE IMOs they are a net DRAIN as have to end up doing all their work for them

I DID have FE with my Med IMO--and the guy never responded.

Just sick to death of this crap

On another thread someone suggested SONS OF NORWAY and if they will contract direct they sound good

Since this data is scrubbed, maybe they aren't included?

If you want to do direct mail or door knock (dk) and not worry about DNC, you can buy lists of everyone who are T65 in a County/State.

Yeah, except, when I apply a DNC filter the total count drops from 2.3 million 64 year olds in The US to 662K. I guess SDP isn't capturing roughly 30% of the people currently aged 64, including those in my county. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you know if any of those have GI? Would be nice to have ONE FE so wouldnt have to track writing numbers, apps etc

Yeah, except, when I apply a DNC filter the total count drops from 2.3 million 64 year olds in The US to 662K. I guess SDP isn't capturing roughly 30% of the people currently aged 64, including those in my county. Thanks for the feedback.
About 90% of the #'s are on the DNC list. Like NE Agent said, you'll need to door knock the rest. :yes:

Back