Sentinel Med Supp Commission 1-6 Only

Is it correct they only pay 6 years then it drops to zero?

I'm just amazed that you find they're worth writing anywhere anymore. I looked at old comp sheets but they're all on my old computer....which was 4 years ago. They're not even a blip on our radar and we're in over 40 states.

Even if they're remotely competitive enough to write them in the first place there's no way you'd be keeping them with Sentinel for more than a few years right?

I'm just amazed that you find they're worth writing anywhere anymore. I looked at old comp sheets but they're all on my old computer....which was 4 years ago. They're not even a blip on our radar and we're in over 40 states.

Even if they're remotely competitive enough to write them in the first place there's no way you'd be keeping them with Sentinel for more than a few years right?

I've got them and that's true they don't pay after the 6th year. I haven't used them yet, but I'm getting ready to redo my bag and I'm going to throw them into the mix. They're very competitive in Illinois

I'm not concerned about 6 years out because like you say, they probably won't be with a company that long anyway(unless they can't move due to health).

I've got them and that's true they don't pay after the 6th year. I haven't used them yet, but I'm getting ready to redo my bag and I'm going to throw them into the mix. They're very competitive in Illinois

I'm not concerned about 6 years out because like you say, they probably won't be with a company that long anyway(unless they can't move due to health).

We do a ton of business in IL, however because I took them out of our CSG I had no idea. I've had several "less than favorable" incidents with them so we're still going to steer around them but good to know in case their name comes up.

Thanks!

I came across a few of those lately and boy were they high. I helped a couple the other day that we're paying $300 a month each for it plan F with Sentinel and they were very happy to get out of them

I came across a few of those lately and boy were they high. I helped a couple the other day that we're paying $300 a month each for it plan F with Sentinel and they were very happy to get out of them

Hell, I've seen MOFO Plan N's higher than that.:twitchy:

If they could qualify to move, then the guy that sold them those fell asleep at the wheel.:yes:

Hell, I've seen MOFO Plan N's higher than that.:twitchy:

If they could qualify to move, then the guy that sold them those fell asleep at the wheel.:yes:

yes but many of the plan folks are still on them because that's all they qualified for when they were written, and are still sick now. Many folks were able to at least get coverage that had no other option back then. Now most can be moved to AARP or Cigna substandard.

I haven't seen any plan Ns over $300 (yet) but they are getting close. Depending on their area they might be better off on a MA as a last resort.

I had a person the other day that was 75 paying $397 for a Central Reserve plan G. That was probably the highest I've ever seen. Saved him over $3,000 a year.

I could have sworn there was a guy on this forum who said he sold ONLY Plan N from MoO back in the day. Almost came across as bragging about it. Does anybody remember who that was?

Last edited:
I could have sworn there was a guy on this forum who said he sold ONLY Plan N from MoO back in the day. Almost came across as bragging about it. Does anybody remember who that was?

Are you thinking of Frank?

Back