SEO - Best Source for Information I Have Ever Seen.

Lot of seo shitstorm been raised from this post here cli.gs/6Dj319 Derek is halfway right on many points dave, "thanks' for pm.

My head hurts after watching that video...I took notes and still don't understand it.

Just forget it. I'm going to drive traffic to mysite and don't count on google to bring people to my website...

It is not all about google, but the video was helpful on quite a few issues.

Actually, some of the video was emphasizing what Dave and some others have preached: Good relevant targeted updated content brings targeted traffic.

I'm not endorsing the video or even saying Dave agrees with any or all of it...but some of it makes sense.

Watching this video has made me smarter at SEO by 10x. I would recommend it to anyone. It is from StomperNet.com which is a SEO authority. The video will blow your mind, no joke.

Enjoy.

A “Top Ranking” hiding in your site? | StomperNet

Take it from a pro seo. StomperNet is one of the best resources available anywhere for SEO information. If you are a DIY type of person. This is where to go. You will still have a learning curve, but it will be 1/6th as long
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
addition. I did not watch the video he was asking about, but stompernets faculty of advisers are all millionaires because of their knowledge. By far the best thing they do if you ever become a member is use their own businesses as real examples of what they preach.

Last edited:
Let me try to help and make sense about the Video. No Pro, but will help!

First, Stompernet is the Real Deal, complicated to most but the real deal!!!!

Andy Jenkins and Brad Fallon created this group, and have put together a group of individuals that are the best in the business. Andy has since left the group and Brad Fallon is now the Owner and President.

Both of these gentleman built million dollar e-commerce businesses using these techniques.

Andy made his first million by writing the book, Yahoo Store Profits.

Andy Jenkins is the owner of Medieval Weapons - Swords, Knight Armor Costumes with a Top Position for the Term "Medieval Weapons"

Brad Fallon, is the owner of www.myweddingfavors.com which is #1 in Google for the Term Wedding Favors.

Another one of his millon dollar e-commerce sites www.cornerstorkbabygifts.com. Ranked #3 in Google for Baby Gifts, which that term alone gets 175,000 exact searches per month.

Now to make sense of the video.

What the video is trying to explain, but in very complicated terms, is the difference between how some Search Engines determine the "Best Page" using LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing)=(Words on the Page) and "how" Google combines not only just the "Words on a Page" but uses a system called "Referential Integrity"

Google has learned that "just having the words on the page" does not provide the best results based on the keyword searched. Hence, sites that use keyword stuffing, this is why this still works with some Search Engines, but also why people use Google more than any other search engine. The Results are Better!!!!

Basically Google reviews all the pages that it has in its index with these words=Keyword Phrase Searched. Then it takes in consideration the number of "Links" internally and externally that has that exact phrase as the Link (Anchor Text) = the words that make up the link, that are clickable.

Take a look at Brad Fallons Wedding Favor Website and see how the relevant keyword phrases are linked from one page to the next. Also review his footer as an example of proper Structure for Google to follow the relevant Links to the appropriate pages.

This shows you exactly why you should never use the famous "Click Here" link that I see so much on insurance websites. Unless you are wanting to Rank for Click here, :no:

I will discuss external linking later, :biggrin:

</IMG></IMG>

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back