SEO - For Insurance Agents

kedwards

Expert
CA
I am an insurance broker (Integrity Now Insurance Brokers) so I am not an SEO company or a person who specializes in this industry. Like many insurance business owners I receive at least one call a day from an SEO company making way to many promises and typically they are calling from another country. Over the past 2 years I have learned a few things in talking with them, things like "White Hat", "Gray Hat", and "Black Hat" rules. Most of these companies do not use White Hat rules which is what you want them to use. Also many SEO companies they will "Rent" you a website or "Digital Marketing System" that if and when you cancel there services you end up with nothing. My website Insurance Broker Los Angeles CA | Orange County California | Irvine | Long Beach | Torrance for the most part is pretty detailed but I am still having issues getting listed on page 1 for most of my keywords.

My issue like many other insurance agencies is who do you trust. I have become guarded to the fact that most SEO companies seem to be nothing but a take your money and run with very little results. When I ask for referrals many people tell me they would love to provide one but they have all of the same issues. With that said I recently came across a guy who seems to be an honest guy who is not just looking to take your money and run. He writes a blog located at the following link: Blog | LeoWadsworth.com and as you will learn his name is "Lee" Leo Wadsworth. I have talked with him on a number of occasions and his story has not changed. He is cost effective and based on my own experience he will do what he tell you that he will do.

Now if you have some money in your pocket, I would also recommend a company called Agency Revolution. This company is more costly but they have everything bundled up for you. You can expect to pay between $10,000 to $12,000 a year for their basic system (which is not very basic at all). In this case you are Renting their stuff so remember you will lose everything if you leave them. However, they seem to be doing all the right things as well. With this system you are tied into a 3 year contract.

I have also reviewed Astonished Results and I must say I am not impressed and the cost of the system overwhelming.

What I like about Lee is that everything he will do will stay and it belongs to you. His number is: (562) 212-6112. I hope this referral works out for everyone I would love to hear your feedback.

Integrity Now Insurance Brokers, Inc.
Insurance Broker Los Angeles CA | Orange County California | Irvine | Long Beach | Torrance
Kevin

That's an awful lot of money to spend and still not have much guaranteed.

I'm a little confused. You say you're not an SEO company or person that specializes in that industry, but you're saying that folks shouldn't use blackhat techniques and should only do whitehat?

Have you hired these folks to do your own site?

What made you choose website tonight from godaddy instead of wordpress?

I am still in the process of getting things started with him. I use godaddy because someone told me to use them a back in 2009 as they are cost effective and have template forms to get started.

I only know that black hat and white hat rules apply to how Google, bing, and yahoo will view your site. If you use Black Hat methods your site will rank good for a short amount of time and then get on a black list going forward. I wish I knew more about this but I don't. I am just an insurance agent not a SEO guy. I also hear that if you have your site built from scratch it could rank higher but I can't afford that and I don't know if that is 100% true.

Kevin

I am still in the process of getting things started with him. I use godaddy because someone told me to use them a back in 2009 as they are cost effective and have template forms to get started.

I only know that black hat and white hat rules apply to how Google, bing, and yahoo will view your site. If you use Black Hat methods your site will rank good for a short amount of time and then get on a black list going forward. I wish I knew more about this but I don't. I am just an insurance agent not a SEO guy. I also hear that if you have your site built from scratch it could rank higher but I can't afford that and I don't know if that is 100% true.

Kevin

Just a FYI but I don't feel your tag line is appropriate:

"Unbelievable value absolutely crushing the competition"

It's a turn-off. Also, none of your photos load for me.

Yeah, I wouldn't think you would. Yellowbook came up with it for me. I thought it was pretty catchy. And just a fyi DON"T USE YELLOWBOOK as they took all my money and I didn't get a single client from them.

If you use Black Hat methods your site will rank good for a short amount of time and then get on a black list going forward. I wish I knew more about this but I don't. I am just an insurance agent not a SEO guy. I also hear that if you have your site built from scratch it could rank higher but I can't afford that and I don't know if that is 100% true.

I'm not a big SEO guy, but that is a myth. That's like saying if you miss a credit card payment you will go bankrupt. While the two might have some connection, there are a LOT of things that have to happen in order for BH techniques to kill a site and get it blacklisted. Any site that wants a chance at ranking on competitive terms is going to have to use at least some BH techniques.

Again, I'm not huge into SEO, but I personally have over 100 sites in various stages of development that I try all sorts of things on. You have to lean *really* hard on a site to get it blacklisted.

ked..I AM an SEO guy and I'll once again post my offer:

I'm different from the rest. Sure, my fee of $399 per month is a bit steep.

But as I have said before, I guarantee (Yep...GUARANTEE), I'll pick five phrases of my choice, and I'll get you on Page seven position five within six months. If I don't, you get a complete refund, (less admin and marketing fees and early-cancellation penalty).

AND...Anybody who signs up with me before midnight tonight gets $500 off the $750 setup fee. That's insane! A setup fee for only $250!

If anyone here says you're NOT a giver, I'll kick their a$$.

I know you're too modest to point this out, but I know you contribute 2.5% of the SEO money you charge to stamp out groat's disease.

You da man!

Rick

ked..I AM an SEO guy and I'll once again post my offer:

I'm different from the rest. Sure, my fee of $399 per month is a bit steep.

But as I have said before, I guarantee (Yep...GUARANTEE), I'll pick five phrases of my choice, and I'll get you on Page seven position five within six months. If I don't, you get a complete refund, (less admin and marketing fees and early-cancellation penalty).

AND...Anybody who signs up with me before midnight tonight gets $500 off the $750 setup fee. That's insane! A setup fee for only $250!

I would take him up on this......best money I have ever spent....he now has me on page 1 for....

texas dept of criminal justice ad&d insurance loss of toe
what is allstate life insurance blood and urine test checking for
does primerica give the best rates for term life insurance
texas life insusrsnce
does keyman insurance medical test for drugs

and for a extra $450(hella of a deal) ....he gave me a forum discount.....He SEO'ed a willie nelson you tube video that comes up on page one of google for....

metlife term life insurance california cannabis
how far back does a urine test for marijuana for life insurance
does aig life insurance test for drugs
do life insurance companies test for pot
does penn muutal life insurance test for marijuana
list of life insurance companies that do not test for marijuana
do insurance blood tests for weed
answering yes to marijuana on life insurance exam
marijuana term 80 life insurance
on life insurance tests does marijuana matter
cannibis testing metlife term life insurance
How Life Insurance Companies View Marijuana Smokers
northwestern mutual smoker rate for marijuana
rejected for life insurance marijuana
does metlife give coverage to marijuana users
do life insurance companies test for thc
do insurance companies test for drugs when buying life insurance
which life insurance companies don t test for marijuana
will state farm test for weed for life insurance
metlife life insurance exam marijuana
medical exam for life insurance prudential what do they test for?
does aig life insurance test for thc
how long thc in blood? guardian insurance nc
do life insurance companies test for thc northwestern mutual
does banner life test for thc
does william penn life insurance test for marijuana
state farm drug test life insurance marijuana
will northwestern mutual still approve you for marijuana
what happens if you test positive to weed for life ensurance
mutual of omaha texas life insurance and smoking marijuana
matrix direct term life insurance urinalysis drug test
mutual of omaha texas life insurance and smoking marijuana
does pot count as tobacco on life insurance
if I get life insurance and show up positive for marijuana on test
Life insurance medical exams marijuana use
does genworth life insurance test for thc?
does new york life insurance medical exam test for marijuana
do life insurance companies test for thc
do life insurance companies test for weed
will life insurance deny coverage if test positive for marijuana
marijuana use show up on life insurance medical exams
does metlife life insurance test for thc?
what is the best term insurance policy for marijuana smokers
ing thc life insurance
northwestern mutual life insurance marijuana
northwestern mutual marijuana test
will my life insurance test for pot?
what happens if i am positive for weed on life insurance exam
marijuana use and new york life insurance
life insurance urine test pot
does new york life insurance medical exam test for marijuana
which insurance companies do not test for marijuana
farmers life insurance thc
Life Insurance for marijuana smokers