Seo Gurus

samwill226

Hey guys I'm new here trying to break into online website leads. I have worked hard on my sites and with limited knowledge I have achieved a PR 3 for Google. But I'm not showing up high at all on organic searches for Georgia Life Insurance. I only work in Georgia. I'd like any of you to critique my sites, offer advice, or any comments.

Anything is welcome, I am also doing PPC with Google which is breaking me with no leads. So any help there is appreciated.

So please take a look!

Thanks!
Sam

Last edited:
I have NO CLUE WHERE THAT CAME FROM?

Its like the forum wont allow me to post my sites?

and

please add the w's & the coms
maybe that will work?

Last edited:
Ok I'm not sure what the heck is going on? When I put up my website address this forum says I have to have like 20 messages before I can? The I tried to pm you guys and it says I can't post a link until I post 20 messages???

I'm sorry guys I have no clue how to post my sites? this is very frustrating. My sites are NOT spam or have anything to do with goats, and I don't appreciate the powers that be on this forum to take a professional website and make it look like that because I haven't posted enough!!!

I can understand the rules to some degree. I am here to get advice, that advice concerns my website. I don't mind if they black out my site, or remove it, HOWEVER the links that were put in place are unprofessional, for a website geared towards this type of industry.

I hate this because I know there are some great people with a lot of knowledge and could offer great advice. But I cant get to them because of the situation. If anyone knows how to post a site without posting 20 messages let me know.

Thanks

I can understand the rules to some degree. I am here to get advice, that advice concerns my website.

we get people that cruse thru here just to post links to get hit count up.....

I don't mind if they black out my site, or remove it, HOWEVER the links that were put in place are unprofessional, for a website geared towards this type of industry.

most people don't ....but the members here think it is funny and talking insurance all day gets boring....

I hate this because I know there are some great people with a lot of knowledge and could offer great advice. But I cant get to them because of the situation. If anyone knows how to post a site without posting 20 messages let me know.

first advice....trying to develop life leads online are going to be low....nobody likes life insurance and they don't think they are going to die....now health insurance is a different story...

Back