Seo Gurus

Oct 27, 2008

1. samwill226

samwill226 New Member

Hey guys I'm new here trying to break into online website leads. I have worked hard on my sites and with limited knowledge I have achieved a PR 3 for Google. But I'm not showing up high at all on organic searches for Georgia Life Insurance. I only work in Georgia. I'd like any of you to critique my sites, offer advice, or any comments.

Anything is welcome, I am also doing PPC with Google which is breaking me with no leads. So any help there is appreciated.

So please take a look!

Thanks!
    Sam

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  2. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    samwill...I think the problem is your websites. They had a picture of two people talking on the phone, but that was all.

Strangely...I have seen that picture around here before, but I'm not sure what it is.

3. samwill226

samwill226 New Member

I have NO CLUE WHERE THAT CAME FROM?

Its like the forum wont allow me to post my sites?

and

please add the w's & the coms
    maybe that will work?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  4. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    Weird. Now, I see goats. Cool site though.

5. lifesettlementadvisor

lifesettlementadvisor Guru

State:
    Texas
    samwill are you a gay asian man?
    not that i'm judging, but this isnt the place to post pictures of you and your boytoys...

6. samwill226

samwill226 New Member

Ok I'm not sure what the heck is going on? When I put up my website address this forum says I have to have like 20 messages before I can? The I tried to pm you guys and it says I can't post a link until I post 20 messages???

I'm sorry guys I have no clue how to post my sites? this is very frustrating. My sites are NOT spam or have anything to do with goats, and I don't appreciate the powers that be on this forum to take a professional website and make it look like that because I haven't posted enough!!!

7. valdet

valdet Webmaster Administrator

State:
    Kosova
    valdet, Oct 28, 2008
  8. STIBROKER

STIBROKER Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,, Moderator

State:
    Texas
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
  9. samwill226

samwill226 New Member

I can understand the rules to some degree. I am here to get advice, that advice concerns my website. I don't mind if they black out my site, or remove it, HOWEVER the links that were put in place are unprofessional, for a website geared towards this type of industry.

I hate this because I know there are some great people with a lot of knowledge and could offer great advice. But I cant get to them because of the situation. If anyone knows how to post a site without posting 20 messages let me know.

Thanks

10. STIBROKER

STIBROKER Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,, Moderator

State:
    Texas
    we get people that cruse thru here just to post links to get hit count up.....

most people don't ....but the members here think it is funny and talking insurance all day gets boring....

first advice....trying to develop life leads online are going to be low....nobody likes life insurance and they don't think they are going to die....now health insurance is a different story...