SEO Writer for You Website, Blog And/or Newsletter

RayGroupInsurance

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Utah
I graduated from BYU with a BA in English and I'm very familiar with web writing. If you have an insurance website, blog or client newsletter that needs updating let me know.

I am available to write a new, original blog post every day on your site. I can also help write Google friendly content for your webpages or prepare articles for your newsletter.

Why would you pay someone to blog for you? You can ask any SEO professional and they'll tell you that content and consitancy are huge factors in determining your search engine rankings. I will do the writing & updating for you to increase your ranking which in turn will mean more traffic to your site and more leads. If you're interested please e-mail me at joshuatray @ gmail or send a private message on this forum.

Can you show us some examples of your work?
Help me to better understand this. Everyday you will place a new post on our blog for us, that the insurance client will want to read right?

Can we see an example of one of these blog post?

Can you show us some examples of your work?
Help me to better understand this. Everyday you will place a new post on our blog for us, that the insurance client will want to read right?

Can we see an example of one of these blog post?

What are you charging for this? Oh, and I thought this was funny, but you should change the title of this post - did you mean to put "Your" instead of "you"? Might be a good idea to fix it since the post is about writing lol

This looks to be a conflict of interest since you have a web site in the insurance industry.

I have actually just ran across a person wanting to do "Exactly" this! She has a MBA and wants to pursue article publishing full time.

If your interested PM me for her contact information.

She has Allot to offer.

MarDentity

Back