Sep Commish 2017?

Mainly fl, ga , tx , just looking to see what's out there as I'm also in several other states just in case

Molina is paying 2% everywhere but CA during SEP. The big player in those 3 states these days is Ambetter, which is paying zilch during SEP. Which is fine. They're a crap company that shouldn't be written even if they were paying you to.

Molina is paying 2% everywhere but CA during SEP. The big player in those 3 states these days is Ambetter, which is paying zilch during SEP. Which is fine. They're a crap company that shouldn't be written even if they were paying you to.

Contacted my FMO and they said Molina paying nada now, maybe they want to keep that 2% but that's what I was told. Does Bcbsfl pay anything in Florida?

Contacted my FMO and they said Molina paying nada now, maybe they want to keep that 2% but that's what I was told. Does Bcbsfl pay anything in Florida?

I believe they are captive, but I doubt BCBSFL would be offering any commission during SEP. None of the other BCBS plans around the country seem to be.

I believe they are captive, but I doubt BCBSFL would be offering any commission during SEP. None of the other BCBS plans around the country seem to be.

Got an email from Bcbstx and IL..they are still paying. It's like playing Russian roulette lol

Ambetter is #1 in Northeast MS. That's because they are the only choice available. Many of the providers won't accept. I want no part of working for free to make enemies of potential clients. Long live Medicare !

Yeah Medicare supps from Blue Cross Arizona they just put minimum production requirements on their independent producers ...

Back