SEP

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a client I think has missed her SEP. Her MA plan is not in her area. She was LIS previously. Does that give her SEP like a SNP ?

I have a client I think has missed her SEP. Her MA plan is not in her area. She was LIS previously. Does that give her SEP like a SNP ?

So she lost her extra help? If so, if it's within two months then she'll qualify for a SEP.

Not quite sure I understand you though. You say her MA plan isn't in her area. Did she move? Has it been within two months?

She moved to her new home in January. She has a united healthcare plan that does not offer a plan in new County. She had a LIS with UHC. Lost UHC 6/30. I assume she still qualifies she still qualifies LIS if she had a plan.

Last edited:
She moved to her new home in January. She has a united healthcare plan that does not offer a plan in new County. She had a LIS with UHC. Lost UHC 6/30. I assume she still qualifies she still qualifies LIS if she had a plan.

I can't believe it took that long to cancel her plan if she reported the move in January.

MediCare Agent that is what I am trying to find out from her. United Healthcare disenrolled her after 6 months because that's how long she had to stay on that plan after moving to a non covered area, I assume.

Back