SEP

Yeah..I am going to see her tomorrow, and we will just call CIGNA and/or Medicare and see what they say.

I had a guy a few months back that had never been on a MAPD plan (based on $408 commission) when he moved from Texas to Tennessee. He said that he got his services through a community center in Houston. Makes $1320 on Disability.

Came to Chattanooga and "discovered" he had Medicare when he went to ER. Somehow hospital figured it out. Had been on it for 12 months and never knew.

We sent the app to UHC and they issued an AARP Plan 1 and he applied for LIS (as far as I know).

After most all of my other MAPDs being T65, SNP, or AEP, these 2 have thrown me off a little.

Last edited:
Based on what I am reading sounds like she had lis def through plan and she has not had any communication saying she does not have LIS, I would do app with LIS SEP, Its either that or nothing. Its worth a shot

Ok, she called me back. Per her records, she called SS and switched address 6/23/15. SEP LIS and within 60 days of call, though not within 60 days of moving

Back