Sept. 9, 2009 What Does It Mean?

Augustus

Expert
Will autodialers be completely dead? Will there be loopholes?

Autodialers seem to be an affordable way for some fresh, inexpensive leads through some vendors and expensive through others.

Will it be okay if you do it the live transfer way?

Residential consumer #'s will need that consumer to "opt in" to receive non-human automated calling . . .

I have thought about letting my land line go and just using my cell phone. I give my home number to people that I don't want calling my cell phone.

I think many people will drop having a land line soon.

I have thought about letting my land line go and just using my cell phone. I give my home number to people that I don't want calling my cell phone.

I think many people will drop having a land line soon.

I have more and more clients doing this every day... I guess the question is how do we react to these changes...its not as easy to look up cell phone numbers, some people react differently to cell phone calls as opposed to land line calls...(some people pay for incoming minutes). So how to change with it?

A lot of people sound like they will abandon residential dialer campaigns but I know of a few companies who are compiling lists of "opt in" type responses from mailers, internet, or the old school hand filled out surveys. If thats a legit way to keep dialers legal people will use it just smaller data to call on..Then again less people dialing so it might still be worthwhile.

Back