Serious Threat to HSA's

Whoa folks..... substantiation isn't new to Congress nor to health claims that are being paid by tax-free dollars in an IRC compliant program.

Ever hear of HRA's and FSA's? IRC 125 (known as Flexible Spending Plans) are in use in most decent sized companies and the IRS just codified rules recently concerning substantiation that makes it EASIER.

I have no inherent problem with Congress imposing the same restrictions on dollars in an HSA fund being held to the same standard that dollars in a FSA fund would be subjected too..... other than I am a staunch conservative and desire that the Gov't stay out of my life altogether... but that's another post altogether.

Did you know that there you have NO Constitutional right to vote for who is the President of the United States?

Did you know that there you have NO Constitutional right to vote for who is the President of the United States?

That's good, I was a bit worried. As many people don't know, you don't vote for President of the United States, you vote for members of the electoral college, who actually select the president. They just make it appear that you are voting for president, by changing the electoral college members name with the name of the person they are supposed to vote for (President).

You still dont have a constitutional right to vote for the electoral college, but that's okay, they let us anyway. I'm not convinced this is always a good thing, but they let us :twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

"You still dont have a constitutional right to vote for the electoral college, but that's okay, they let us anyway. I'm not convinced this is always a good thing, but they let us"
:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

I am not convinced either. Any of you guys "fair tax" experts? Do they address things like HSA's and other tax deferred accounts?

HSA's are viewed as a tax dodge for the rich.

Tax dodge for the rich? :laugh:

What rock are you living under, Slick? :cool:

Better yet, what's your definition of rich? Apparently everyone with an IRA is also "rich" because virtually everyone who is qualified for an IRA is qualified for an HSA.
:err:

I didn't know we had that many rich folks. :)

Back