Setting up a Medicare Plan Storefront

timeflies

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Are there any agents that are familiar with Medicare brokers setting up a storefront/retail shop? I know Health Markets agents do this, but I wasn't sure of any others or how successful they have been? I assume digital marketing makes a big difference in their success. Any feedback is appreciated.

BX has tried it in a few areas in FL. Maybe other states as well. Doubt it works well.

In the way back when Sears was a juggernaut and they owned Allstate they sold a fair amount of business from the sales desk in the stores. Can't say that a free-standing shop would do well.

Also knew a PC and life guy in Chattanooga that had a booth in a mall. Kept it for maybe a couple of years before folding it.

All this was before Algore invented the internet.

Aren’t you part of Gordon Marketing? Why haven’t you left any feedback in the DNA screening thread? Are you guys still pushing the tests?

LOL, you're thinking of the Medicare Mamas (or whoever GM goes by) from Indiana.

Strange they have no comments regarding the DNA tests. Probably waiting to put a positive spin on it with Steve S. in another video.

Are there any agents that are familiar with Medicare brokers setting up a storefront/retail shop? I know Health Markets agents do this, but I wasn't sure of any others or how successful they have been? I assume digital marketing makes a big difference in their success. Any feedback is appreciated.

I'm not saying it won't work, but think about this; Everyday the world gets further away from brick and mortar and closer and closer to click and order.

Aren’t you part of Gordon Marketing? Why haven’t you left any feedback in the DNA screening thread? Are you guys still pushing the tests?

LOL, you're thinking of the Medicare Mamas (or whoever GM goes by) from Indiana.

Strange they have no comments regarding the DNA tests. Probably waiting to put a positive spin on it with Steve S. in another video.
Oops.........

Back