Setting Up an Internet and Phone Sales Business

anthonyxm

I'm looking for an agency or company that's okay with selling over the phone and the internet and will provide leads, does anyone know of any such agency. I currently work in the life/seniors market face to face. So I'm looking to get into the individual health game.
I am yet to contract with any health insurance carriers.

I'm looking for an agency or company that's okay with selling over the phone and the internet and will provide leads, does anyone know of any such agency. I currently work in the life/seniors market face to face. So I'm looking to get into the individual health game.
I am yet to contract with any health insurance carriers.

I can get you a couple of names depending on what state you're in.

Send me an email

For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would do this right now, before we know what the new rules are gonna be.

It may be years for anything changes.

Write the crap out of it now - worry about it later . . .

If you're going to do phone sales - you need a fresh, consistent flow of leads - especially for health.

I'm seeing agents lead with health to small biz / self employed and are also writing life, DI, CI and GAP Plans.

Don't be scared. Jump In . . .

Tom

It may be years for anything changes.
Write the crap out of it now - worry about it later

Well, let's see.

First you had your scheme where you were going to hire (?) closers...

Then you were going to open up call centers...

You jumped on the "FE" bandwagon before you fell off...

Now you're on a health insurance kick again.

Exactly what have you accomplished in your short insurance career Tom that should give your opinion a hint of credibility with anyone?

Well, let's see.

First you had your scheme where you were going to hire (?) closers...

Then you were going to open up call centers...

You jumped on the "FE" bandwagon before you fell off...

Now you're on a health insurance kick again.

Exactly what have you accomplished in your short insurance career Tom that should give your opinion a hint of credibility with anyone?

SSSSSSsssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!! He's laying out the bait for the new guys that don't know about all that yet.

Paul - I've never argued that I've bounced a bit - but I'm always going to go with what makes the easiest, fastest money - so long as it's ethical and moral.

FE sucks - so I went into Health.

Health is where it's at - if but for the moment.

I don't personally sell anymore.

I recruit, train and motivate.

I also provide affordable transfers and leads OR teach someone how to do their own - their choice.

My transfers are less expensive than any other transfer group out there AND they don't have to commit to buying hundreds to get the best deal. My price is based on connected calls - not transfers.

But - I understand your point . . .

Tom

How long have you been licensed again? It seems an awefully short time to get out of writing business and into selling leads and systems.

I have no argument and have watched your post on here for awhile...Good for you that you can be soooo successful so quickly.

Does Rob L. know that you are encroaching on his territory here?

Recruiting is simple. It's the big lie. Training is simple... it all comes out of a book. But I'm curious. How do you motivate? There are many ways to do it. I'm wondering what your methodology is.

Back