Setting up your own call center

Alsky

Guru
100+ Post Club
Recently, I have had many calls inquiring about "How to set up my own call center". Many of you who have inquired are either looking to generate leads for your own use, or to generate leads for your own use and sell the surplus leads.

Instead of attempting to answer these inquiries individually, I thought it might be best to address this on this forum in the offers section.

We, at Professional Telemarketing Solutions will be happy to answer all questions and assist you with setting up your call center free of charge. This service is free only if you are utilizing our dialer, data and etc.

We will not offer service or advice on other companies dialers, so if you are having trouble getting answers from your present provider, I suggest you find someone else to do business with.

That being said, if you are looking for good qualified leads, any type of data or a professional, yet affordable predictive dialer (as low as $83.33 per month), give us a call anytime.

I recently began using Al's services and without exception, he answers every question and request virtually immediately.

The price is great but the service is even better. There are other sources but I can't imagine working with anyone else.

Rick

Hello Alsky,

So are you familiar with or anything like Make My Calls and their predictive dialers?

Does your dialer program work with VOIP or analog only phone lines?

We have used many auto-dialers and predictive dialers, we would be interested in looking at your offer.

:)

Hello Alsky,

So are you familiar with or anything like Make My Calls and their predictive dialers?

Does your dialer program work with VOIP or analog only phone lines?

We have used many auto-dialers and predictive dialers, we would be interested in looking at your offer.

:)

Hello,

We offer both VoIP and Analog. Fill out our Contact Form and I will be happy to dicuss your marketing needs.

Thanks,
Al

Rick,
Are you using the dialer to make calls yourself or are they doing the calling for you? Who are you calling - business, seniors, etc.?

Thanks

-Bill

If I may, I'll answer your question for Rick... although we do offer an Exclusive Telemarketed Lead generation service and offer reasonable hourly Campaigns, Rick has hired his own telemarketers and doing very well from our discussions.

Whether you are a one agent show or plan to hire several agents, it is a task to hire your own telemarketer(s) to do the calling for you or your agency.

In addition to training them, there is usually a shelf life for the telemarketer(s) you do hire so be prepared to have to duplicate this task many times over while your call center is in operation. This being said, the rewards can be great and exclusive leads really is the way to go or at least a mix of exclusive and shared leads.

We are happy to assist forum members with the setting up of a call center and although I beleive that the only stupid question is one that is not asked, please take the time to visit our website and read a little about "What is a Predictive Dialer" and if calling residential, our "Compliance" help page.

We have VOIP dialers as low as $83.33 per month and ANALOG dialers as low as $103.33 per month.

For further information about any of our services, call or fill out our Contact Form for fastest service. Thank you.

Back