Settlers Leaders

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Settlers newest newsletter was just released. The list of leaders was almost totally bereft of the folks that in the past were leaders month after month. They did have some new folks that had done a decent job but apparently the old heads are now following a different path. Even perennial agency leader Huff-Cook is just "almost" on time for a very low threshold convention.

Settlers newest newsletter was just released. The list of leaders was almost totally bereft of the folks that in the past were leaders month after month. They did have some new folks that had done a decent job but apparently the old heads are now following a different path. Even perennial agency leader Huff-Cook is just "almost" on time for a very low threshold convention.

The Old Huff-Cook guys are slowing down. Their main production was two old school agents that were killing it for many years. They have several other big hitters but they are all getting close to retiring from what I see. I think Settlers is mainly growing through telesales agencies these days. Could be wrong.

The Old Huff-Cook guys are slowing down. Their main production was two old school agents that were killing it for many years. They have several other big hitters but they are all getting close to retiring from what I see. I think Settlers is mainly growing through telesales agencies these days. Could be wrong.

Ya, they are reaching out to that market but few takers as their product and process is not ideal. Dont ser them making in roads in telesales any time soon

Ya, they are reaching out to that market but few takers as their product and process is not ideal. Dont ser them making in roads in telesales any time soon

They are archaic in their process, everyone knows it (even the leaders of the company/including NGL), and it seems that no body cares.

How can an IMO work with that?

They are archaic in their process, everyone knows it (even the leaders of the company/including NGL), and it seems that no body cares.

You can't! Why would any tele-sales group sell a middle of the road priced plan, that's a pain to deal with? Definition of insanity if you ask me

I'll beg to differ. If they really understood this they would do something different.

I'll beg to differ. If they really understood this they would do something different.

I've met alot of the leadership team from Settlers and NGL. I do not think they are incompetent, or bad people. Im simply stating they are aware of the shortfalls but dont care enough to improve them. "Take it or leave it" mentality.

I think these companies fall into two categories
1) I know exactly how they could corner the market but they choose not to for any number of reasons

2) they have no idea what they’re doing its sheer dumb luck that they have a sustainable product on the market

Back