Settlers Life New Website

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Settlers is changing their website and for some reason they feel it necessary to put out 8 video training modules to tell agents how to use it. Do they really think that most of their agents are so technologically or mentally challenged that they could not figure out most of it on their own? :err:

Settlers is changing their website and for some reason they feel it necessary to put out 8 video training modules to tell agents how to use it. Do they really think that most of their agents are so technologically or mentally challenged that they could not figure out most of it on their own? :err:

It's not just another insurance website. It's a "Love" website!

What? NEW BONTELLIVISION???!!!!
tenor.gif

When you run for one or two companies it seems like its simple... when you are fronting 8 to 10 or more... some of these ins. web sites are like a maze.

I think trans has a page on car repair for field agents if you look long enough...:twitchy:

After their rate increase, I doubt I'll ever use them again(unless it was a rare niche where Settlers is the only one someone could qualify for), so I'm not wasting my time watching them.

If the videos are anything like Settlers changing their RX KO list, they'll be changing it several times. They need to get it right the 1st time instead of fixing it as they go.

Reminds me of AFLAC when they brokered their Med Supp a few years ago. They probably changed their app 4 times before they were open for business. Talk about a waste of paper and time!

1st i heard of it.
Sadly, i used to LOVE this company. Now i like them and hate that almost EVERY time i have to place bus in other places. Rates rule and doggies druel

Back