Settlers Not So Express Application

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Just got home from meeting two ladies (Both under age 40) at a local fast food place. I placed Settlers Silver on each due to weight issues, premium $101.00 per month. No medical history, no prescription history. Did the Express Application. Was on hold for about 10 minutes. Then it took an hour to do the two phone interviews.. Total time on the phone was 1 hour 10 minutes and 40 seconds. They had a 3 year old and a 5 year old with them which made it a little rough as the little fellows began to get restless. Both were approved, policy numbers issued but not sure if I had it to do over that I wouldn't have just done a EPOS. The disclosures seem to take forever on the Express app.

30 minutes each is unacceptable. A complicated Liberty Bankers interview can push over 25 minutes....

The application I gave them this week was an EPOS, didn't dare with an express app.

not ideal at all. I know things need time to work kinks out, but that is not acceptable

A slow, and long RNA app. is still under 20 minutes, and that is even pathetic

Really tried to use them but they have no middle ground for UW. My primary carrier has to have good rates for healthy people, be ok with thinners, and take 1 major issue ex. Insulin, copd, etc.
This is NOT settlers.

Could have written them with FBL and not had to do an interview at all. And they would have gotten a better rate.

I wrote 20 pays with Settlers.. Family Benefit does not show up on FEX quotes for their SIWL at ages 24 and 39 so I assume you are talking about their FU WL? Does it not have a Ht. an Wt. chart. At her weight most other companies were a decline.. Did talk with a couple that would rate her a table 6-8 on a FU WL.

Could have written them with FBL and not had to do an interview at all. And they would have gotten a better rate.

No interview with FBL??

I just had one yesterday and they named off every medication. I.e "Lisinopril- what do you take that for, Simvastatin- what do you take that for." He named off every med and then again with the generic name on a few. It was brutal. The lady had a ton of meds but they all fit underwriting. The interviewer also pronounced medications incorrectly several times.

So what do you mean no interview with FBL?

Edit: just saw it was under 40. My bad.

Back